منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب - عرض مشاركة واحدة - New members write your first words here
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 2016-01-11, 20:38   رقم المشاركة : 767
معلومات العضو
azaz
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hello,
I am new here.
As I was looking for a platform to interact with people with similar interests to mine, I stumbled upon my very old account in this website. I have read some of the posts in the section of 'Member's writings', and I was intrigued to participate the discussions.
To be honest, I did not expect so much talent to be hidden here. Thus, I cannot wait to be a part of this community and learn from you all.
Two things I did not fancy a lot are: First, the English forum seems to be not as lively as other forums. I think this is understandable since English is a third ******** in Algeria, and the majority here are students of English. Yet, this fact remains a little sad (for many reasons I am not going to dwell on). Second is the rule of having 30 comments before being able to write a new post. I understand the need for new members to get familiar with the forum, its members, and its identity before participating in it as initiators, but "30 comments" is a little too much, and I firmly believe that it might be one of the reasons many are holding back to participate in this great platform (I know I hesitated to be a member for a while because of that rule). Anyways, this is just a thought that might reach the moderators and, hopefully, influence good change.

I know my post is too long for an introduction, but one thing for sure, I am happy to be here among all of you guys!
Let's have great discussions

آخر تعديل azaz 2016-01-11 في 20:40.
رد مع اقتباس