مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Karim-Rap-4-Life

الأوسمة
العضو المميز لسنة 2013 وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية المرتبة الثالثة 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة للعلا طالبة مشاهدة المشاركة
May god bless you! I am immensly amazed at how well you have written this piece, how calm it sounds yet so agitated, how it is overwhelmed with different emotions.It is just a masterpiece I am reading now. I wish you will strive to show this raw talent of yours, I believe you will thrive one day, if you aren't already.
I am in by no mean close to your level, but I believe that we say in the 6th verse of your 1st strohpe: a horrible. And in the end of the 2nd I belive it is: when he moans.
I am profusly apologizing for spotting such things, but I am really indepted to you, for it's been a while since I haven't been able to read such piece of art.
With god's blessings.

Hey, how are you
thanks for passing by and yes those are mistakes for the (moans) I discovered it but It was too late to modify it an dfor (an horrible)yes till now i got it coz i used to silence the (h) haha a big scandal! a is used before a consonant sound and an before a vowel and sometimes before (h) when it's silent yeah
well for the poems I just keep them most of the time for myself being hidden somewhere between books and sometimes i post them here in djelfa forum but It never happened that I delivered them outside to the world you can say that in Algeria there is less interest in such things except music and football
Thank you

رد مع اقتباس