منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب - عرض مشاركة واحدة - Inner thoughts and feelings welcome here
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 2018-07-29, 03:10   رقم المشاركة : 14
معلومات العضو
selena lalalo
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

waking up with obssesive thoughts trying to forget the nightmares i had trying to bring the fighter in me maybe even try to have a normal day,but the negative thoughts know how to bring me down how to trick me into submission they come to me in the shape of a savior promising me with shinny dreams and a happy life but the moment i follow that path i find my self drowning in tears self loathing and lots of doubts , but the more they trick me the more i'll learn about their mishievious ways and how to tackle down their evil plans i am cursed by what we call over thinking my mind is the bewitcher and i am the long lost poor victim , but at the end of the day i look at my reflextion with a big grin stretched upon my face a grin of victory cs i lnow how to cure my misery, i it is simple you see i was bewitched by a curse so i fixed my self using a magic spell the ingredients were hard to maintien but easy to gain first comes self love then comes lots of inner trust a spon of positivity and a sprinkle of good relationships and lets not forget staying close to our almighty god and that way i saved my self from my darkest demons and scariest nightmares

رد مع اقتباس