منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب - عرض مشاركة واحدة - speak enlish like an american; here evreyday
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 2010-12-17, 20:04   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
بنفسج تشرين
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اولا اقرأو الحوار جيدا و ستجدون بعض العبارات التي يستخمها الامريكيون بصفة كبيرة و لن تفهموها اذا ما ترجمتوموها كلمة بكلمة _IDIOMS_
اخوتي بعد قراءة الموضوع على الاقل لثلاث مرات، حاولو كتابته في ورقة بخط اليد، و يلاحظ العبارات الملنوة بالاحمر جيدا، من فضلكم كل من يقوم بهذه المرحلة الاولى يكتب اسمه ، بعد ذلك سناتي الى مرحلة موالية ستسفيدون منها كثيرا، و تذكروا اخوتي ان تعلم لغة جديدة يتطلب الصبر و المثابرة، انتظر مشاراكاتكم،

Lesson one

BOB’S DAY AT WORK
Bob works as a manager in a furniture store. Bob’s new advertising campaign hasn’t helped. Peter decides to fire him
Peter: Bob, I hate to break the news, but our sales were down again last month.
Bob: Down again, Peter?
Peter: Yeah, these days, everybody’s shopping at our competition Honest Abe’s furniture store.
Bob: But everything there costs an arm and a leg!
Peter: That’s true. They do charge top dollar.
Bob: And their salespeople are very strange. They realy give me the creeps.
Peter: well, they must be doing something right over there. Meanwhile, we’re about to go belly-up.
Bob: I am so sorry to hear that. I thought my new advertising campaign would save the day.
Peter: let’s face it: your new advertising campaign was a real flop.
Bob: Well, then I’ll go back to the drawing board
Peter: It’s too late for that. You’re fired!
Bob: what? You’re giving me the ax? After all, I’ve been working here for 10 years!
Peter: There is no point in arguing, Bob. I’ve already made up my mind.
Bob: Oh well, at least, I won’t have to put up with your nonsense anymore! Good-bye to you and good-bye to this dead-end job.
Peter: Please leave before I lose my temper