منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب - عرض مشاركة واحدة - Read only if you have time for ALLAH
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 2012-08-13, 17:09   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
Jimmy The Rap Soldie
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Jimmy The Rap Soldie

إحصائية العضو

Mh47 wow

Hi brother

You are right ... you're so right and clear about every word you said ... every word .... it's kinda shame huh? ... my question is how long? ... til when people just keep ignoring ? ... till when people just keep looking away? .... why is every time i mention such a subject every body starts flopping around like a dying snake ... man why's the truth is so hard to be accepted ... too heavy to be lifted ... too scary to get looked at ... you know how i see this kinda people? ... i see them more like ghosts ... i see them more like empty boxes ... a bunch of living status without souls ... but most times i see them faceless ... no expressions ... no emotions and feelings ... they used to be human beings just like me and you ... but they lost every thing for one thing ... for one spirit ... "life" ... which i like to call the beautiful female that tempted every one alive ... the luscious lady that seduced every body all down the way to hell ... you actually touched a bleeding wound into my soul brother ... i loved your topic very very very much ... this topic is actually the best topic I've read since i signed up here ... and believe it or no ... i swear i loved you too brother .... really ... so brother keep it up keep it up pleaaaaaaase keep it up .... may Allah always guide you and protect you ... your brother .. jimmy ^^ ... i thank you deep from my heart

Well done brother ... never back down

رد مع اقتباس