قديم 2011-09-27, 13:38   رقم المشاركة : 56
معلومات العضو
jackluis2008
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية jackluis2008

إحصائية العضو

B11 Sixth Rule

Hi again It's me... with another rule!
After this rule I will give you a short exercise to evaluate your level of comprehension and than we will customize our course in accordance with our needs...

I want you to think about something today: You have studied English for years- why do you still have trouble understanding native speakers?

Nothing is wrong with you. Something is wrong with the schools you went to, and the textbooks you used. English textbooks and audio tapes are horrible.

You never learned REAL English.

You learned TEXTBOOK English.

**How To Understand Native Speakers
I had a student who studied English for 4 years in Blida University. Teachers said he was an advanced student.

When he went to the USA he felt good. He was excited to meet Americans. He was ready. He wrote:

"One day I tried to talk to an American woman and everything changed. The woman started talking-- and I couldn't understand her. Not at all!

Her pronunciation was totally different than the textbook tapes and CDs I listened to. She used idioms, slang, and many casual phrases.

I was totally confused. That's when I realized I needed to learn real English!"

**You Must Learn Real English
I taught my student to learn with real English conversations-- learning the English we use every day in conversations, books, movies, TV shows, comic books, audio books, articles, newspapers, magazines, and podcasts.

**Stop Learning Textbook English
If you want to understand native speakers, you must stop learning English from textbooks, tapes and CDs.

To learn real English, you must listen to real English conversations... not to actors reading. You listen to real native speakers speaking real English. You must study real conversations.

Listen only to Real English

How do you learn real English? It's easy. Stop using textbooks. Instead, listen only to real English conversations, movies, TV shows, audio books, articles, stories, and talk radio shows. Use real English conversations.

After 6 months of real English, my student could speak easily. He could understand real English from real native speakers. You will too.

**RULE 6: Only Use Real English Conversations & Materials
You learn English if you want to understand native speakers and speak easily. Use real conversations, magazines, audio articles, TV shows, movies, radio talk shows, and audio books.

Learn Real English, Not Textbook English
Learn Real English, Not Textbook English

**The Final Rule
In the next post, I will tell you the final rule. I will teach you how to speak 2 to 3 times faster.

Until then, have a great day and enjoy learning English!

Good luck,

PS: Now is the time- time to speak English easily, quickly, and automatically. Time to feel strong and happy when you speak English.

Take action. Use these rules to change the way you study English. Whether you study independently or follow my lessons, you must change your actions if you want a better result!

If you continue to study the old ways, you will continue to get the old result. If you aren't happy with that old result, it's time to change the way you learn English

Enjoy learning English... and have a great day

PPS: I'm going to post the exercise in an hour inchallah, so be there !