عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 2011-09-27, 07:54   رقم المشاركة : 52
معلومات العضو
jackluis2008
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية jackluis2008

إحصائية العضو

B11 Fifth Rule

Hi. How are you today? Are you having a great day? I’m doing well.

Today I’m back to explain Rule 5. I hope you're enjoying these posts

On Rule 2, I told you never to study grammar rules. But, of course, you want to use correct English grammar.

Maybe you are thinking, "How can I learn English grammar if I don't study English grammar rules?"

Well, today I will tell you.

I will teach you a way to learn grammar naturally. Use this method and your grammar will improve automatically. You will automatically use the correct verb tense. You won't think. You won't try.

**Rule 5: A Story
I have a friend who did very well on grammar tests. He knew all of the grammar rules. He knew English verbs.

But He had a problem. He couldn't USE the grammar in a real conversation. He could explain the past tense, but when speaking, he would say "Yesterday I GO to school".

My friend was confused. How could his grammar tests be so good, but his speaking so bad?

He said:

"Before this rule, I knew all the grammar rules, but I couldn't speak correctly. I couldn't feel English grammar. After using point of view stories, I feel it and use it correctly.

Now my grammar is great when I speak. I never think about it, I just automatically use correct English grammar. Thank you!"
My friend learned this grammar naturally. He never studied grammar rules.
How did he do it?

First he listened to a short story in the present tense. He listened to it every day.

Then, he listened to the exact SAME story-- but this time it started with "10 years ago...." He learned to "feel" the past tense by listening to this story.

Next, I gave him the exact same story. This time, it started with "Since 2004..." My friend learned to FEEL the perfect tenses by listening to this story.

Finally, I gave him the exact same story... beginning with "Next year..." He learned to FEEL the future tense simply by listening to this story.

RULE 5: Use Point Of View Mini-Stories

I call these stories "Point Of View Mini-Stories". They are the most powerful way to learn and use English grammar automatically.

Use Point of View Stories for Automatic Grammar
Use Point of View Stories for Automatic Grammar

You must learn grammar by listening to real English. The best way is to listen to stories... told in different times (points of view): Past, Perfect, Present, Future.

How do you do this? Easy! Find a story or article in the present tense. Then ask your teacher or tutor to write it again in the Past, with Perfect tenses, and in the Future. Finally, ask him to read and record these.

Then you can listen to stories with many different kinds of grammar. You don't need to know the grammar rules. Just listen to the Point of View stories and you will improve grammar automatically!

You can also find Point of View lessons and use them to learn grammar automatically.

It is powerful. It is simple. It is successful. You will succeed. You will use correct grammar naturally and automatically.

This is the secret to English grammar.

**How to Learn Real English

In the next post, I will tell you how to avoid textbooks and learn only real English.

I guarantee you will succeed inchallah. Don't quit. You can do it

Have a great day!

Good luck with your English learning,

PS: I just want to say thanks again for being here... and I hope you are enjoying this course!

My greatest happiness is hearing my students' success stories. I love when you write and tell everyone you now speak English easily, quickly, and automatically because of this course.

So enjoy this course and good luck with your English learning!

I’m happy to have so many wonderful students like you. You are great and I am very happy to teach you

Ahmed