منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب - عرض مشاركة واحدة - Love is something else
الموضوع: Love is something else
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 2022-04-27, 16:18   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي Love is something else

Thato : hey love long time, I missed you ( he hugged Angel),,,,,

Angel : I missed you too how are you mara?

Thato : I wasn't good past few days but now I'm good coz I see you sthwandwa sam

Angel : that's so sweet my love so.....

Thato : wait love have you been crying ?

Angel : no why ?

Thato : I can see your eyes ,,ok love tell me what's eating you , what's wrong talk to me ,,now your stressing me..

Angel : no bbe the is nothing to worry about I'm fine really it's just that my eyes are itching that's all

Thato : no bbe, don't lie to me I can see your not right so if you don't wanna talk to me who will you talk to come bbe

Angel : okay love the thing is.......(crying)

Thato : take your time I'm going nowhere

Angel : before I tell you this know that I love you with all my ❤️(snobbing)

Thato : bbe your scaring me now..are you dumping me already,, no bbe what have I done ? look I will do anything that you want me to.......,..

Angel : (shouting)I'm pregnant,,

That : what did you said ,,are you caring my baby ?

Angel : yes I'm and...(crying)

Thato : (hugged her) it's okay love don't cry

Angel : I won't be angry even if you dump me ,, I will understand,,so feel free to.....

Thato : nonsense your caring my baby so I will take care of you and my child,,

Thato : bby go home and* get rest I will see you tomorrow...( He kissed her) take care of you and our child (he left)

اقتباس:
Few days later ✨
Thato : how are you and my everything in her (he touched the womb)

Angel : we're good ,, so my mom saw me yesterday vomiting , she asked me what's going on and I told her everything, but though she wasn't angry ..

Thato : I also told my mom and she want to see you and your parents about my bundle of joy ..

Angel : you okay so...

Thato : so I was thinking neh.You should go to school and finish your studies then I will look for the job to support you and the baby

Angel : wuw love are you serious? I thought you'll say the baby is not yours,or something:😭💘😍

رد مع اقتباس