منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب - عرض مشاركة واحدة - I study in an american university
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 2015-03-06, 09:11   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
dadi1996
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة sara soso مشاهدة المشاركة
Hello , How are u ? i am a university student of English lge , i would like to know how is the way and the system of study out of my country and if u have some questions about our system i am ready to answer you if i have the right answer sur, also i wanna improve my English lge so maybe we can help each other . Peace
dear,

i am fine thanks, ! how about you??? . i am so happy that i will explain to you my system, the American system is very very very flexible, you can get a bachelor in 4 years normally, but if you study intensively, you may have it on 3years, or you may also have it on 5 years. There are two main terms of the academic year, Fall term, and spring term.( the summer term is optional) there are usually 3midterms exams, and one final exam. the importance of the course you are taking, other words, the value of the course you're taking depends on something called credits. credits are the number of hours of a particular course a student has. usually, to make sense for you, the major requirement courses consists of 4credit hours such as MATH 001 MATH 103, CHE 101 ..... the writing course WRI 001 and WRI 101 WRI 204 have 3 credits hours. so let's give an example about myself, this semester, i have 4 courses, and i have 14 credits hours, i have CHE 101( 4 cred) WRI 101( 3cred) MATH001 ( 4 cred) and ARA101 ( 3cred) if i succeed and pass all the courses i will acquire 14 credits, the minimum amount of credits to get the degree for engineering department is 140 credits.

i hope that's make sense to you . i am bad in explaining !!!

رد مع اقتباس