عضو برونزي

الصورة الرمزية أم بدر الدين

الأوسمة
وسام الحفظ وسام الحفظ وسام أحسن موضوع 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Women
Women are the twin halves of men.

The world and all things in it are valuable; but the most valuable thing in the world is a virtuous woman.

The best women are the virtuous; they are the most affectionate to infants, and the most careful of their husband's property.

When a woman performeth the five times of prayer, and fasteth the month of Ramadan, and is chaste, and is not disobedient to her husband, then tell her to enter Paradise by whichever door she liketh.

Verily a great number of women are assembled near my family, complaining of their hubands; and those men who ill-treat their wives do not behave well. He is not of my way who teacheth a woman to stray.

Asma, daughter of Yazid, said, "Victuals were brought to Muhammad, and he put them before some of us women who were present, and said, 'Eat ye.' But notwithstanding we were hungry we said, 'We have no inclination.' Muhammad said, 'O woman! Do not mix hunger with lies.'"

Whoever doeth good to girls, it will be a curtain to him from hell-fire.

Whoever befriendeth two girls till they come of age, will be in the next world along with me, like my two fingers joining each other.

Whoever befriendeth three daughters, or three sisters, and teacheth them manners, and is affectionate to them, till they come of age, may God apportion Paradise for him.

Whoever hath a daughter, and doth not bury her alive or scold her, or prefer his male children to her, may God bring him into Paradise.

Shall I not point out to you the best of virtues? It is your doing good to your daughter when she is returned to you having been divorced by her husband.

God enjoins you to treat women well, for they are your mothers, daughters, aunts.

The rights of women are sacred. See that women are maintained in the rights assigned to them.

Do not prevent your women from coming to the mosque.