الصورة الرمزية realmahoni

إحصائية العضو

Mh01 Explain

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة سهام الباك مشاهدة المشاركة
  • hi i am new member in this club i love this idea it's so interesting
  • God blessed you
hello friends
say ( Allah blessed you ) and d'ont say ( god blessed you ) God and Allah are not the same?????? think about it.
While "Allah" is Arabic for "God", there are differences between the God described in the Koran and the God revealed in the Bible and to distinguish between the two I will refer to them as Allah and God respectively.

God has a different plan for salvation. Allah says that Salvation is through performing good works but God says that salvation is obtained through faith in the death of His Son Jesus Christ and in His resurrection. It is by grace, not works.

God has a Son, Allah does not.

Allah doesn't not exist as a Trinity but in one person. God in contrast does exist in three persons - God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.

Each God is different in who they love. Allah doesn't love sinners and he loves only the those that obey him. God loves the whole world.

God had his prophets perform miracles as proof they were speaking for him. Muhammed refused to do miracles to prove he spoke for Allah.

Allah will allow a person into heaven if their sins aren't too big. God says no sinners will enter his kingdom which is why he had His Son die for us so that His blood would wash our sins clean and we would be reborn as a new person.

There are many more differences of a deeper theological nature, but too numerous to detail here.

رد مع اقتباس