منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب - عرض مشاركة واحدة - معا لحذف منتدى الانشغالات المالية لعمال التربية
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 2013-08-19, 19:08   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
محمد أبو عبدالمالك
عضو محترف

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

كل الامم و الفئات تناقش اوضاعها المالية باكثر حدة وهذا مثال لنقاش من منتدى فرنسي[ لكن مترجم للانجليزية ترجم ركيكة
حتى نخفي الهوية الاصلية ولم نتطرق للاشخاص او الفاظهم انما مايهمنا المعنى والحالة التي تجدها تقريبا في كل العالم
صح اوافقك الرائ هدى من روعنا ونقنع ونحاول نحارب الظواهر التي تسئ للمعلم والاستاذ خاصة
اما من ناحية مكشوف وغير مكشوف هذه وضعية تحداها الزمن
النقاش المشار اليه
then follow my calculation:
26 hours / week x 37 weeks = 962 hours worked
Net 2400 x 12 = € 28,800 net
28800: 962 = € 29.93 net per hour
Correct?

elsewhere in the private net 2400 2950 Gross represents what is not the wages of the vast majority of workers who receive their salary for 35 hours per week x 47 weeks (5 weeks CP)
or 1645 hours --->
28800: 1645 = € 17.50 net per hour!

more being imposed on a higher crude 2900 2736 instead their higher PIT;

also why social contributions are only 14-15% for you and 23% for private employees?

I'll let you think about all this, I do not judge you, but stop complaining and put you on strike all 4 mornings because you're wasting millions of hours of work for businesses and forced to keep their children parents.
No. 12197
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
calculation superb!
to work and touch 26h/sem € 2,400 net lo
I am a teacher of the school, earning a salary of € 1,700 / month ... we'll have to tell me where I need to find out to do just 26h!
You can tell this is me:
-I do not get no parent, no more nice project with students, more meeting with colleagues and parents, more class discovery, school trips ...
-I can not fix anything (books, lessons, assessments, and so on)
-I do not prepare my class: we must still notify you in class one hour equals one hour of preparation beforehand (personal reading on the topics, set up meetings, writing lessons, exercises, fact sheets preparation ...) and that in all matters!
Anyway as I love my job I take your criticism with a smile and wish you a good day!
xxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

\ to work and touch 26h/sem € 2,400 net lov
I am a teacher of the school, earning a salary of € 1,700 / month ... we'll have to tell me where I need to find out to do just 26h!
You can tell this is me:
-I do not get no parent, no more nice project with students, more meeting with colleagues and parents, more class discovery, school trips ...
-I can not fix anything (books, lessons, assessments, and so on)
-I do not prepare my class: we must still notify you in class one hour equals one hour of preparation beforehand (personal reading on the topics, set up meetings, writing lessons, exercises, fact sheets preparation ...) and that in all matters!
Anyway as I love my job I take your criticism with a smile and wish you a good day!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx
elsewhere in the private net 2400 2950 Gross represents what is not the wages of the vast majority of workers who receive their salary for 35 hours per week x 47 weeks (5 weeks CP)
or 1645 hours --->
28800: 1645 = € 17.50 net per hour!

more being imposed on a higher crude 2900 2736 instead their higher PIT;

also why social contributions are only 14-15% for you and 23% for private employees?

I'll let you think about all this, I do not judge you, but stop complaining and put you on strike all 4 mornings because you're wasting millions of hours of work for businesses and forced to keep their children parents.[/SIZE]
ففي هذا العالم الافتراضي لا يمكن ان نغطي الشمس بالغربال
هناك برنامج لحساب راتب الاستا ذ الجامعي
و برنامج لحساب معاش التقاعد هذا موقع رسمي حكومي
وهناك عدة برامج لكل القطاعات
تعرف الذي يشهر بالرواتب هي الوزارة الوصية
التي جعلت الراتب بهذه الصيغة المكشوفة
اين لا مجال لتشجيع المبادرة والابداع الكل متساوي
الذي والذي لايعمل الراتب اصلا مكشوف بهذه الصيغة
اما المبادرة التي قدمتها طلبت من الجميع الحساب بمفرده
وو رقة اكسل الذي وضعتها تتطلب منك ادخال خمس معلومات
هي بمثابة ارقام سرية اي تشهير هنا

شكرا لك لكن هذا هو الواقع على الدولة تضع صيغ حقيقية تمنح العامل حقه