المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : فتاة لها مأساتها وتنتظر من يساعدها .... ارجوكم اذا اح يقدر يساعدها فليفعل وهاذي مشكلتها ...

هاجر**
2013-08-04, 12:43
السلام عليكم
لدي موضوع واجهل القسم المناسب له
في الحقيقة هناك فتاة في هذه الأيام ارسلت لي رسالة على احد مواقع التواصل الاجتماعية وطلبت ايميلي حتى نتعرف ونكون صديقات وانا لم ارفض...
لكن الامر لم يكن كما ظننت ...
الفتاة كانت تريد المساعدة في حل مصيبتها ....
لم افهم بالضبط الحكاية لكنها من روندا وهي لاجئة في احد الملاجئ في السنغال على ما أظن بسبب الحرب (هكذا قالت)
المسكينة لا اب لها ولا ام ولا اهل ولا اصحاب ولا اي شخص تعرفه ... فقط هناك قسيس وهو صحب كنيسة يرعاها ويطمئن علها من فترة لفترة
هذه الفتاة قالت بأن الحياة في الملجأ مأساوية لا أكل ولا شرب وهو سجن يعني ممنوع الدخول والخروج
عمرها 23 سنة وتريد اكمال دراستها والمسكينة تريد ان تحلم بحياة عادية
ولكن لهذه الفتاة شيء سيمنحها حياة رائعة وفرصة لاكمال الدراسة وغيرها
والدها قبل وفاته ترك لها 3.7 مليون دولار وهو مبلغ ضخم جدا ...
لكنه في احد البنوك في اروبا على ما اظن وطلبت مني اساعدها لتنقله الى حسابها
لا يمكنها المطالبة بالمال لانها لاجئة ولاملك كامل الحقوق وطلب منها رئيس البنك ان تجد شخص اجنبي يساعدها وهذا هو الحل الوحيد
وبالصدفة اختارتني انا
وهاذي آخر رسالة ارسلتها لي

How are you today?
I believe that you are doing well. As for me i am not feeling fine here due to what i am passing through in this camp, no food to eat and no good water to drink. Honey, life in this camp is very terrible but i really thank God for bringing you into my life to help an orphan like me out of this miserable suffering because i know if my parents were alive today, i will not be suffering like this, but i really thank you for all your concern and efforts to help me out of this mess i find myself in. honey, i am tired of this suffering world i find myself in because nothing is giving me joy again if not you. please i want you to know that all my hope depends on you in this whole world now, you are all i know and all i depend on in this world. honey i want you to transfer this money fast to your position, so that i will join you over there for my better life with you and state a new life with you,

God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me through out of this horrible place called Refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely deaths of my parents(may their gentle souls rest in peace); i humbly thank God to have answered my constant prayers after my 7 days fasting and prayers, i asked God to show me who can help me out from this situation, my God brought you to me from above and i believe that he will send his Angles to guide you and provide for you so that you will help me as promised and do this transaction in good faith with me as my foreign partner, so my love believe that all i have told you is real and noting can change my acceptance to have you as my partner in this matter.

My Darling Here is the contact information of the bank in Scotland where the money was deposited by my late father in my favour, it is as follows:

Meanwhile, i have already informed the bank about my intentions to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears on the deposit document as the next of kin, they demanded that I look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the claim/transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal, saying that as a refugee, i am not allowed to make direct claim of the money, but only through the appointed of a representative, as the united refugee law that is governing refugee all over the world states. Based on this information i will like you to send email to the transfer department of the bank today through this email address - (transfernovab@accountant.com) Please do address your email letter to Mr. Sylvester Owens, he is the foreign transfer officer of the bank, tell him that you are my authorized representative and that you want to assist me on the claim of my $3.7 million dollars deposited by my late father (Dr.Nelson BIKAI) in his bank, after which please do call me on phone today by 13 GMT time for update. It is important you make reference of my late fathers account information with them, so as to convince him of your claims. My late fathers bank details is listed below:

Please, ensure that you contact the bank today to that they will commence on the payment arrangement immediately. God bless you as you do this today,

Yours faithfully,

انا بصراحة محتارة جدا
ماذا أفعل
ليس لدي حساب بنك وليس لدي هاتف وليس لدي الخبرة لأساعدها وفي نفس الوقت لا اقدر على تركها وحيدة في هذا العالم
هي واثقة بأنني سأساعدها ولا اريد ان اخيب املها
ارجوكم اذا احد لديه القدرة لمساعدتها او يعرف احد يقدر على مساعدتها فليخبرني بالأمر كي اعطيه الايميل ومعلومات حساب البنك وغيرها

you92cef
2013-08-04, 12:50
هههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههه هههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههه ههههههههههههههههههههههه
هاد القصة عندها 6 سنين وانا نسمعها
يعني 6 سنين وحتى واحد مقد يساعدها
هدا كله كدب في كدب
لا تقعي في فخ الشبكات المنظمة

ghaza_01
2013-08-04, 12:50
اختي هناك الكثير من هاؤلاء الاشخاص
ومن قال لك بانها صادقة
فلقد حصلت لصديقتي نفس الفصة مع بنت سورية وفي الاخير ظهرت انها مقيمة في السعودية
ومن يستطيع مساعدتها بقوم
لا استطيع سوي الدعاء لها

bouelame
2013-08-04, 12:56
عندي 3 سنوات سمعت نفس القصة

هؤلاء مجموعة من الافارقة المحتالين

يتبعون هذه الطرق لسب الاموال

مامعنى هذا الايميل؟ (http://djelfa.info/vb/showthread.php?t=1380893)

هذا الموضوه فيه نفس حالتك تم الرد عليه امس

اياد27
2013-08-04, 13:12
رسالة نصب واحتيال ،،حذار!!!

النجمة اليائسة
2013-08-04, 13:14
اختي ليس لديك اي دليل انها صادقة فقط تجاهلي الرسالة فقد تورطين نفسك في المشاكل

AMARAGROPA
2013-08-04, 13:16
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته .

هؤلاء يستغلون طيبة البعض للظفر بأكبر قيمة مالية ممكنة أو الحتى السطو على حساباتهم بالبنوك الخارجية أو أو ... يعني كل ما قالت لك تلك الفتاة مجرد كذب ...

سيتم غلق الموضوع .