A Dairy - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

A Dairy

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2017-01-16, 18:16   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
Nightwatch
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية Nightwatch

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي A Dairy

J

january 15th:
The way of revenge is a dark path, in which you can easily be lost. The reasons for this incorrect choice vary according to each situation, but the result of it, is the same. You are lost when you lose, and you are when you win. Why men do it? To satisfy their screaming pain that echoes throughout their empty insides. I have never seen a wining avenger, they are all losers. And so, I am not fool enough to choose what you have chosen.
The course of age shall show you who is truly wrong, and who paid the ultimate price for it. The wisdom is at the end of the journey, not its beginning. So please be patient for you haven’t another choice, keep your mouth shut, and listen more to what life has been saying to your deaf ears.
Today was dark and rainy, today was boring and lifeless, today I discovered your true identity, and today I reckoned I was not impressed.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2017-01-27, 14:11   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
Nightwatch
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

January 27th:
Friday, is today. Two new persons were added to our group recently, one Technician, and one Engineer. Both of them do not give a good first impression, but the first one seems by far better. The latter, has some sort of vanity in his treatment with others, a thought of superiority that no one in the team has liked. As far as I am concerned, I have no conflict with the new members, as long as they don’t interfere with my work. Holding a position as a ******* ******** spears me conflict with most of the employees, but I feel rather unsatisfied with the lack of tasks I am in charge of. I would like it better if there were more translation and documenting works in our department.
Speaking of my other life aspects would leave me speechless, as in fact not many interesting events occur in my life. Though I should state the confusing relation I have with a girl on the net, as I can no longer differentiate between her truths and lies. To reflect upon our speech, I find many similarities between her and the past one, to the extent that I think she might be the same person. And yet, when I lure her to confess the truth of her interests, she quickly turns back to her usual frozen mental state. Has she been doing this purposefully, or have I become paranoid to mistake every girl to the one proceeded.
All in all, the future should uncover the truth about each person’s true intentions, and I have made peace with the fact that most people possess a selfish and wicked souls. I do not mean wicked as in evil, but wicked that implies apathy and carelessness. Am I to be included? Probably, but to think of a solution is nearly an impossible pursuit

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2017-01-27, 18:18   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
kiksworks
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I hate vanity, that's why i dont like the second person, even though this has nothing to do with me!

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2017-02-28, 21:26   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
Nightwatch
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

February 28, :
After a long time I have realized the sad truth that I may never be a teacher, it came as a shock to me yesterday, when I heard the news that the government intends to stop hiring people from public universities for teaching, but somehow, I found the Idea funny to the extent that it made laugh. The efforts and hardship of five years of your life can easily be forgotten, and ignored as if it were never spent for the sake of one lame government decision.
This event made me reflect again on how much fragile to live in this country, a country where a job and a wife is the utmost dream of its youth, what is left to be done here but gathering one’s things, and leave.
Truth to be told, moments after, a feeling of resentment of this place sparked in my heart, and thoughts of how to escape this large prison enlarged within my mind, but again the task is not easy, how does one flee out when he doesn’t have wings in his possession. Again, reluctance and doubt shook my spirit, for one wrong step is all it takes to ruin your life.
Days after, numb and apathy took place over my being, I became heedless for what days may bring, I mean, does it really matter to plan anything, when GOD has already decreed your life plans, why would I do, if everything is already done.
It hurts more when I remember that I have sacrificed more than time and efforts for the sake of University, I have sacrificed you dearest, I may not regret the pain of those years, but I regret you, and now all is forgotten, all is lost.
After every night comes day and winter never last forever, the question is what will you do when it clears for you? Will you move on, or be the prisoner of your dark days?

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2017-03-13, 19:57   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
Nightwatch
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

March 13 :
So the new manager has arrived at last, how will our situation change at all, will i be fired away, or will i carry on my path in the same place. This is the difference between someone who is willing to take his chances and embark in new journeys, and someone who is sitting and waiting for the inevitable to happen. Knowing how I think, I can safely assume that I am more of the second person than the first one. I still didn’t find a solid ground on which I can start my career and learn to be professional. Working for*********** doesn’t really provide me with the necessary expertise to build my future self. The tasks I do in my work are often repeatable, and do not require highly skills to be fulfilled. It is in fact, this solemn reason that makes me unsatisfied with my current position.
Talking about stable and better job opportunities reminds me of the upcoming teaching competition, this lousy competition in which every year we have to attend to show how little we can do in face of public oppression. So last year, they had obliged us to take exams in other three modules than the concerned one, and when you check your score on the internet you get surprised, because it only says you failed. You cannot ask why or how, or see how close you were to get that simple job, it just says you fail.
That word “failure” in the middle of your computer screen reminds you of the sad truth of your country, failure and success are often inherited, and if you were born as a failure, you are condemned to be so for the rest of your life. For an example, let say that two newborns were to face life in this country, the first one was provided, due to his father, with every luxury or amount of fund, while the second one was forsaken by his father, and had to build his own life with his own hands. Who do you think is more of a successful man? He is surely the first one, no matter how hard the second tries to fill the gap in between, it will always be insufficient. The plane truth is that society acknowledges the strongest and wealthiest, regardless of his background. Therefore, please do not be sad for not being able to change what you were condemned to be, and rather just accept it.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 06:02

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)