YOUNG BLOOD. Insert 042 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Literature

English Literature Short stories, novels and poems...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

YOUNG BLOOD. Insert 042

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2023-10-12, 17:50   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي YOUNG BLOOD. Insert 042

Simon was woken up by Pluto, he could tell something was wrong because Pluto was barking from Monalisa's room since it was next to his room. He decided to wear his clothes since he always sleep half naked. He went to Mona's room while rubbing his eyes. He found Pluto on the floor barking while looking at Monalisa who was laying on the bed lifeless. Simon's heart stopped a bit, he quickly ran to check up on her. He checked get pulses and he could feel she was really cold.

He screamed and tears streamed down his cheeks, he started crying and Pluto also came closer to Simon and made those sad puppy sounds, he could also feel the tension that something was wrong. Simon picked up Mona's phone and called an ambulance. He also called Angela and Jonathan to come as fast as they could. He noticed there was a letter on the floor. The letter was as follows:

"dear Simon... I'm sorry that i have to leave like our parents did, but you hopefully knew that this day will come where I'll have to leave this world, only problem is you didn't know the day was now, I'm so glad you're going to start your new life without me, you're finally going to find someone who will love you as much as i did, i hope you will take care of Pluto for me, thank you for not giving up on me and thank you for being ny guardian, tutor and the best brother, don't miss me so much continue living your life and don't let my death to rip you apart, tell Jonathan that i love him and he will forever be in my heart, he was my first love and i enjoyed every moment with him, I'm so glad i was able to spend time with him until my last breath and also tell him to stop blaming himself for my death because it is not his fault, as for Angela please take care of her and tell her the love i had for her was more than the word 'enough' itself, she was like a sister to me and I'm sorry our sisterhood had to end like this just tell her that I'll never stop loving her, if wherever I'm going I'm gonna have a second chance then imma look after you guys... much love Mona"

Simon cried even more after reading this letter left by his sister. He heard a door bell and it was Angela, Jonathan and together with the paramedics. They called the forensics and they took Mona's corpse to the mortuary. Jonathan and Angela were in tears, they couldn't even say anything. It was all painful, the neighbours also came out to see what was going on.

to be continued...

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
blood

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 22:54

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)