~~~تَقَيَيَمَكَمَ لَوَضَعَيتَيَ~~~ - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم المتوسط > منتدى السنة الرابعة متوسط > قسم الاستفسارات و طلبات الأعضاء

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

~~~تَقَيَيَمَكَمَ لَوَضَعَيتَيَ~~~

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2015-12-05, 22:21   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
fatma258
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية fatma258

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي ~~~تَقَيَيَمَكَمَ لَوَضَعَيتَيَ~~~

مرحبا ارجو تقييم و ضعيتي في الانجليزية و تصحيح اخطائى و شكرا

imagine your are a militant in a green political party and you 'd like to change many things on your city .write a paragraph
telling us about your programme to keep your city clean .

there is no doubt that pollution have indeed many effects on the nature and on human health. because excessive levels of pollution can make adverse changes and many hazards to human being .it can be said that my city is the most polluting city in algeria .and the life has become impossible in it.so..i'd like to change many things in my city which suffocating by air pollution ,cars fumes,and companies gazes .And to change that situation i participated in a green political party .and we've organised a programme to keep our city clean .

first of al the streets and buildings are very dirty .so we decided to specify a day to clean them. Secondly we have organised awareness compaigns to make people plant trees and resycle their wastes put litter baskets …and finnaly we can say that the economy is the principal reason of pollution so we've imposed taxes on polluting idusrties.
As a ressult ..we transferred our city from a Landfill trash to a heaven

~~~~~~~~~~~في انتظاركم ~~~~~~~~~~~

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-12-05, 22:51   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
toulay
أستـاذة، مراقبة منتديات الانجليزية، والتّعليم الثّانوي

الصورة الرمزية toulay

الأوسمة
العضو المميز 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة fatma258 مشاهدة المشاركة
مرحبا ارجو تقييم و ضعيتي في الانجليزية و تصحيح اخطائى و شكرا

imagine your are a militant in a green political party and you 'd like to change many things on your city .write a paragraph
telling us about your programme to keep your city clean .

Hello

there is no doubt that pollution have(has,because it's singular and we replace it by it) indeed(I guess indeed is optiobal here,no need for put it) many effects on the(directly nature) nature and on human health.(,) because excessive levels of pollution can make adverse changes and many hazards to human being .it can be said that my city is the most polluting(polluted) city(we say one to avoid repetition) in algeria(Algeria,we capitalize names of countries) .(,)and the(no need for the article the) life has become impossible in it.so..i'd(don't use contractions in your writings) like to change many things in my city which suffocating(I don't think that it's the suitable word) by air pollution ,cars fumes,and companies gazes .And(no need for and) to(To) change that situation i (I is always capitalized) participated in a green political party .and we've(the same remark ,the use of contraction,and you'd better use the past simple) organised a programme to keep our city clean .

first of all(First of all,) the(no need for it) streets and buildings are very dirty .so we decided to specify a day to clean them. Secondly, we have organised awareness compaigns to make people plant trees and resycle their wastes put litter baskets(I prefer,we created companies in order to spread awareness among people)and(why and) finnaly(finally) we can say that the ecinnomy(economy) is the principal reason of pollution so we've(same remark) imposed taxes on polluting idusrties(industries).
As a ressult(result) ..we transferred our city from a Landfill trash to a(omit a) heaven

~~~~~~~~~~~في انتظاركم ~~~~~~~~~~~

Done
Good luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-12-06, 07:00   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
fatma258
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية fatma258

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thanks sister >> i did a lot of mistakes >>
What will you give me from 06

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-12-06, 11:51   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
toulay
أستـاذة، مراقبة منتديات الانجليزية، والتّعليم الثّانوي

الصورة الرمزية toulay

الأوسمة
العضو المميز 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة fatma258 مشاهدة المشاركة
thanks sister >> i did a lot of mistakes >>
What will you give me from 06
You are welcome
I made not did
or
Good luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-12-06, 22:33   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
انفال19
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية انفال19

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i'm ver sorry but i dont indercetendthis correction
but i will
do this
ok
thanks

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-12-07, 20:42   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
ندوشةة
عضو برونزي

الصورة الرمزية ندوشةة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

It's good
but there're mistakes
i give you 4/6

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
لَوَضَعَيتَيَ~~~, ~~~تَقَيَيَمَكَمَ

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 18:24

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)