احتاج الى مساعدتكم اذا استطعتم اريد حل التمارين ص 18 و 19 من كتاب الانجليزية رجاء - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم الثانوي > منتدى السنة الثانية ثانوي 2AS > المواد العلمية و التقنية

المواد العلمية و التقنية كل ما يخص المواد العلمية و التقنية : الرياضيات - العلوم الطبيعة والحياة - العلوم الفيزيائية - الهندسة المدنية - هندسة الطرائق - الهندسة الميكانيكية - الهندسة الكهربائية - التسيير المحاسبي و المالي - تسيير و اقتصاد

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

احتاج الى مساعدتكم اذا استطعتم اريد حل التمارين ص 18 و 19 من كتاب الانجليزية رجاء

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-09-29, 15:48   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
الخامسية
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية الخامسية

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي احتاج الى مساعدتكم اذا استطعتم اريد حل التمارين ص 18 و 19 من كتاب الانجليزية رجاء

احتاج الى مساعدتكم اذا استطعتم اريد حل التمارين ص 18 و 19 من كتاب الانجليزية رجاء

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-29, 16:20   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
الخامسية
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية الخامسية

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

الن تساعدوني

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-29, 17:05   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
تلميذة الأستاذ
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية تلميذة الأستاذ

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Act. One (p.18)
The aim of this activity is to make the students consolidate the use of the semi-modal used to (in contrast with the present simple tense).
a- Samira doesn’t like reading now, but she used to read a lot.
b- Where did she use to live ?
c- there used to be
d- didn’t use to wear
e- did she use to work in one before?
Act. Two(p.18)
The aim of this activity is to make the students aware that the letter “d” in the semi-modal used to is pronounced /t/ because of the phonological phenomenon known as assimilation. In other words the voiced /d/ sound of used assimilates itself to the /t/sound of to of the semi-modal used to..
Act.Three (p.18)
The aim here is to make the students edit the wrong uses of tenses.
a-In ancient times, most people used to worship stones.
b-We used to go for long walks in the country when my father
was alive.

c-We usually eat out for dinner.
d-I used to go to school by bicycle, but I don’t do it any longer.
e-In England, most people often go to the theatre at weekends.
Act. Four(p.18)
The students will use either the semi-modal used to or the present simple tense with the verbs between brackets.
All the members of my family have changed their lifestyles of late. My grandfather used to drink coffee. Now he drinks milk. My father didn’t used to jog. Now he runs more than three kilometres every afternoon. My mother used to **** food for every meal because she could not eat leftovers and processed food. Now, she often sends me to buy pizzas whenever she feels she can’t prepare dinner.
My brothers used to go to bed early. These days, they stay up late with the other members of the family watching films on TV. They didn’t use to play video games. Now they are addicted to them. Even I haven’t escaped the change. I used to read books... ( The students can write a continuation to the text.)
Act.Five (p. 19)
The answers are not necessarily the ones given in the key below.
Example: Look at those black clouds. It’s going to rain.
a. You’ve put too much pressure in the balloon . Mind, it is going to
explode/ blow up.
b. The referee has put the whistle in his mouth. He is going to end the
match.
c. Mouloud has lost his balance. He is going to fall down.
d. Zohra has switched the TV off . She is going to bed/sleep.
e. Karim has just entered the postoffice. He is going to send a letter.

Act. One (p.19)
The students will edit the text using the semi-modal used to as appropriate.
I was born in the Kasbah of Algiers in 1949. My father was a stevedore: he used to work in the docks, loading and unloading ships. He used to go to work

early in the morning and to come back home late in the evening without getting any wages. At the time, stevedores used to pay French foremen on the docks to get a day’s work, but my dad never paid. So he didn’t use to get work every day. Mum used to cry but poor old dad never used to say a word. I remember, money was always the problem.
My sister Zohra and I didn’t have toys. So we used to go down the steep and narrow alleys of the Kasbah to spend the day in the French quarter near the harbour. All day long, we used to look at the toys displayed in shopwindows and envy the children of the French colonists playing in the park….
Act. Two (p.19)
The aim of this activity is to make the students re-invest the going to form to produce/write a policy statement. Before setting the students to task, brainstorm the topic with thems and elicite other ideas about what they are going to do if they are elected to an executive office. Make sure the ideas are organised into sets/chunks that they will develop into paragraphs. The ideas can be related to economy, society, the environment and so on and so forth.
Fellow Citizens,
If I am elected to office, I’m going to improve the standards of life in our town. First, I’m going to raise the salaries by 20 per cent ....
Moreover, I’m going to take a lot of measures to protect the environment and the health of our citizens. I’m going to ...
Finally, I’m going to improve our health system. I’m going to build two thousand flats. ..

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-29, 17:06   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
تلميذة الأستاذ
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

ان شاء الله نكون أفدتك

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-29, 18:04   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
الخامسية
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية الخامسية

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

شكرا جزيلا اختاه على مساعدتك القيمة لي
وربي يعطيك ما تتمني في

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-10-01, 20:00   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
تلميذة الأستاذ
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

B2

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة الخامسية مشاهدة المشاركة
شكرا جزيلا اختاه على مساعدتك القيمة لي
وربي يعطيك ما تتمني في
العفو أختي

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2017-02-19, 19:23   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
ايمن2012
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية ايمن2012

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

احتاج الئ تمارين ص172 ادا استطعتم في الرياضيات

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 04:59

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)