My diaries - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Members writings

Members writings Members creative essays, poems and prose..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

My diaries

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2015-08-26, 14:15   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
Hillin
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hillin

الأوسمة
وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

Mh51 My diaries

Hello folks
Last night, i went to bed very early I turned left nd right but still couldn't sleep .I took my diary book as an attempt to force my eyes to be closed as soon as I read two lines or just one page, but it was useless ; I found myself turning the pages nd keep reading the lines My eyes were extremly open as if I were reading new novel, new book nd not mine. While I was reading it I came across some of my favourite essays. Today i'm rigt here to share you some memories I wish to enjoy reading them nd surely I welcome your comments on.
Welcome autumn
What creates the difference between the fourth seasons is the weather.
Summer’s sun differs from spring’s one as well as fall’s rains differ from winter’s one. Because it is fall I would like to talk about the beauty of weather during this rainy season. Though trees take off their beautiful dresses and birds stop to sing as they usually do in spring, autumn shows us how the drop of rains ******* everything; the earth, animals, and we as human.
Under the rain we may have unforgettable walk and we also may dance on the songs the rain sings to us, nothing can express how we feel when a little cold drop of waters softly hit our faces and push us to show our dancing skills. Every one tends to show his best and no one would care to the world around him because when the rain falls, all become crazy. There are some people, who don’t prefer to show themselves in the rainy days, but they like to enjoy those days inside their rooms and by looking through their windows how beautiful is the outside.
I don’t know but this is my feeling when it comes to the rain
written on 14-10-2007 ( I was second year secondary school st)
Friendship Nowadays
I always encourage the idea of having closest friends who can be by your side, know the beating of your heart, and understand you without even saying a word. Those who keep your secrets, care of you, and are always ready when you need help. Unfortunately, true friends are rare nowadays. I think there are many reasons behind the decline of such relation which is, in fact, Friendship. Materialism and Lack of the purity of the intention, for me, are the most common causes which may break down such kind of holy relation. I was among those who were searching for the long lasting friendship but all my researches end up that there is no existence of real friends. It is just like an Idealistic dream that would be never reached. Looking for someone who doesn’t even care of you is just like you put your head inside a lion’s mouth. written on 1-1-2008 (BAC)
Self-confidence
Home is the place where we may find safety and the family is made up of members who‘re supposed to help and protect each other. Parents have been called ‘the basis’ that is to say they are expected to control everything in the house. Logically speaking, we as children should show them our respect and follow their orders. Thus, the kind of relationship which is found between those two extremes is right-duties relationship. But, one may ask the question whether the respect towards this relation still exists? In other words, do both streams respect the rule?..... to be continued
written on 12-11-2010 ( at university)

آخر تعديل Hillin 2015-08-27 في 19:25.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-08-29, 17:28   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
قدس الاسلام
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية قدس الاسلام

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Interesting
i would ask you IF YOUR diaries had wrote in english

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-08-29, 17:42   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
Hillin
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hillin

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أمل المستقبل92 مشاهدة المشاركة
Interesting
i would ask you IF YOUR diaries had wrote in english
Thank you dear for ur passing by; it's nice of u^^
Yeah i was a big fan of eng; i did and i do write in eng
it's one way to improve my eng hhh
nice to see u

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-08-29, 23:05   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
قدس الاسلام
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة hillin مشاهدة المشاركة
thank you dear for ur passing by; it's nice of u^^
yeah i was a big fan of eng; i did and i do write in eng
it's one way to improve my eng hhh
nice to see u
you are welcome my sister
great
keep writing

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-08-30, 13:42   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
Hillin
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hillin

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

Rosiecheeks

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أمل المستقبل92 مشاهدة المشاركة
you are welcome my sister
great
keep writing

nice to see u again dear
yep many thx for ur support^^
have a lovely day

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-08-30, 14:50   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
MedAbdelhadi
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية MedAbdelhadi

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

"A life worth living is a life worth recording." -- Jim Rohn

It's really nice to see people having diaries, It's a good and a healthy Life Style. BUT what makes it nicer is that it's written in English and from the secondary school. Memories, memories, memories......Oh! Oct 2007, I was 16 and it was my first year in collage

Keep it up

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-08-30, 23:08   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Karim-Rap-4-Life

الأوسمة
العضو المميز لسنة 2013 وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية المرتبة الثالثة 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hellowing,
I really like your diaries and your english was very great for real except for two mistakes and I"m sure you know them
ehh! I'm into reading diaries these days they're so cool and not too long you know
and they're best selling books in USA
they're called Diary of a wimpy Kid and it's a series of 7 books or more I read 4 only and they're very entertaining even though they're dedicated to American kids but I'm still a kid in learning english that's why I'm reading them all till i finish em
you'll like em if you try reading (Diary of a wimpy kid - the long haul by Jeff Kinney

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-09-02, 12:29   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
Hillin
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hillin

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

Smile

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة MedAbdelhadi مشاهدة المشاركة
"A life worth living is a life worth recording." -- Jim Rohn

It's really nice to see people having diaries, It's a good and a healthy Life Style. BUT what makes it nicer is that it's written in English and from the secondary school. Memories, memories, memories......Oh! Oct 2007, I was 16 and it was my first year in collage

Keep it up
÷ am really happy to know that u enjoyed reading them
I used to write my diaries since my childhood but with my native lge
thank you for your dropping by; it's really nice of you
Have a lovely day

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-09-02, 12:49   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
Hillin
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hillin

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Karim-Rap-4-Life مشاهدة المشاركة
Hellowing,
I really like your diaries and your english was very great for real except for two mistakes and I"m sure you know them
ehh! I'm into reading diaries these days they're so cool and not too long you know
and they're best selling books in USA
they're called Diary of a wimpy Kid and it's a series of 7 books or more I read 4 only and they're very entertaining even though they're dedicated to American kids but I'm still a kid in learning english that's why I'm reading them all till i finish em
you'll like em if you try reading (Diary of a wimpy kid - the long haul by Jeff Kinney
Hey brother karim
glad to see u around
I do approciate ur words bro,.Well, frankly speaking, to learn new lgs one should try to do every thing just to get/master tem even if he felt for once he is gonna be a child again ^^yeah absolutely right I do agree;it's really worth to read somene's diaries I don't know but i may say you may feel every word s/he used 'expressive nd heart -touching " i guess.Dear brother, the Paragraphs're full of mistakes but I prefered to post them as they're (authentic work ^^
mant thx for ur passing by nd for sharing such cute title I guess it's funny too nope! btw is it available book i mean on the internet as a PDF format!!!!! I'ld really grateful to hear from u again
have a wonderful day

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-09-03, 00:10   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Karim-Rap-4-Life

الأوسمة
العضو المميز لسنة 2013 وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية المرتبة الثالثة 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Hillin مشاهدة المشاركة
Hey brother karim
glad to see u around
I do approciate ur words bro,.Well, frankly speaking, to learn new lgs one should try to do every thing just to get/master tem even if he felt for once he is gonna be a child again ^^yeah absolutely right I do agree;it's really worth to read somene's diaries I don't know but i may say you may feel every word s/he used 'expressive nd heart -touching " i guess.Dear brother, the Paragraphs're full of mistakes but I prefered to post them as they're (authentic work ^^
mant thx for ur passing by nd for sharing such cute title I guess it's funny too nope! btw is it available book i mean on the internet as a PDF format!!!!! I'ld really grateful to hear from u again
have a wonderful day

Yes trust me they're so cool ... well it's a diary of a wimpy kid who is weak and most mocked and tricked by his older brother and
other people from his neighbourhood or his relatives ha ha and he just narrate his sufferance and his funniest situations
in school, pool gym and any place he goes to.
Two of them are available in the internet but you need to be too smart in computing in order to get them. I downloaded them through
Torrent sites and 6 of them can't be read using acrobat reader of pdf files but a software specified for MOBI format which is
called (Calibre) can open any format of a file.
If only the internet service is strong in this bled I would upload them all for you :/

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-11-02, 16:59   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
قدس الاسلام
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

what you said about friendship in not true let us say it is rational

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-12-25, 16:00   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
Hillin
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hillin

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

Smile

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة oumadoumawayouta مشاهدة المشاركة
salem aleikoum
i just want to correct some mistakes
" took my diary book as an attempt to force my eyes to be closed as soon as I read two lines or just one page, but it was useless ;"

wordy

i took my diary not diary book to force myself to sleep
I found myself turning the pages nd keep reading the lines

i found myself turning the pages and kept the ...
"Summer’s sun differs from spring’s one as well as fall’s rains differ from winter’s one"
the sun in summer is ... or summer sun
rain in autumn differs from...
"a little cold drop of waters softly hit our faces and push us to show our dancing skills. Every one tends to show his best and "
a little drop of water softly hits our face and pushes us to show our dancing skills...

all becomes or we all become

there are so many mistakes that need to be corrected

p.s. now i know why there are so many mistakes

"( I was second year secondary school st)"
this explains everything
the last piece is better (form and substance)
Many Thx for dropping by my topic

'they're full of mistakes" yeah, i'dn't agree much more
banch of thx for ur efforts, It's really nice of you to correct my mistakes dear
Hvae happy day

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-12-25, 16:06   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
Hillin
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hillin

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

Smile

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة قدس الاسلام مشاهدة المشاركة
what you said about friendship in not true let us say it is rational
yep it was a simple definition given by a young girl at that time
but now u may say that I must be kidding" since I'm really surrounded by many friends nd I've a totally oppositeview to that word.
"Life is experience " dear
many thx for ur passing by
have blessed day

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016-03-22, 15:14   رقم المشاركة : 14
معلومات العضو
Southpaw
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية Southpaw

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

So creative , really !
I read the word ( Diary ) and the first idea that bumped to my head was Death Note since I'm one of the its biggest fan ...

Thank you for sharing your diary's essays , I'm surely interested to read more ^^

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016-04-03, 18:40   رقم المشاركة : 15
معلومات العضو
Hillin
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hillin

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Southpaw مشاهدة المشاركة
So creative , really !
I read the word ( Diary ) and the first idea that bumped to my head was Death Note since I'm one of the its biggest fan ...

Thank you for sharing your diary's essays , I'm surely interested to read more ^^
It's kindest of u brother:-) yep i will always do:-)
Many thx for ur dropping by :-)

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
expérience, feelings, friends, honest, true

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 20:24

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)