مساعدة في الانجليزية ؟؟؟ - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم الثانوي > منتدى السنة الأولى ثانوي 1AS > المواد الأدبية و اللغات

المواد الأدبية و اللغات كل ما يخص المواد الأدبية و اللغات : اللغة العربية - التربية الإسلامية - التاريخ و الجغرافيا -الفلسفة - اللغة الأمازيغية - اللغة الفرنسية - اللغة الأنجليزية - اللغة الاسبانية - اللغة الألمانية

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

مساعدة في الانجليزية ؟؟؟

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-01-15, 20:31   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
ﻟﯾﭠھَہّا-أפﻟاﻣ̝̚
عضو مبـدع

الصورة الرمزية ﻟﯾﭠھَہّا-أפﻟاﻣ̝̚

إحصائية العضو

A16 مساعدة في الانجليزية ؟؟؟

مساء الخير يا اعضاء منتديات الجلفة
اود منكم ان تساعدوني في انجاز مشروع اللغة الانجليزية والمتمثل في انجاز تقرير
نحن لم نقم بانجاز هذا المشروع بسبب غياب الاستاذ لذلك ارجو منكم مساعدتي وساكون ممتنة لكم مع تمنياتي للجميع بالتوفيق
وشكرااااااااااا

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-01-17, 11:53   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
ﻟﯾﭠھَہّا-أפﻟاﻣ̝̚
عضو مبـدع

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

انا انتظر المساعدة منكم فلا تبخلو عليا بعطائكم

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-01-18, 00:16   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
younes bnmra
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية younes bnmra

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

أرجوا منك التوضيح اكثر أختي و سأحاول مساعدتك ,نوع التقرير الذي تريدينه مثلا

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-01-18, 10:35   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
nacera1962
عضو مبـدع

الصورة الرمزية nacera1962

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

the questionnaire
Number of informants : 30 (male and female)

A. Have you got a computer ? yes ( 30) no (00)
B. If yes , say why ? to play games (15) to connect with friends (14) to search for informations (1)
C. How much time do you spend using your computer ? once a week (5) twice a week (25)
D. Which games do you like playing ? action games (10) beauty games(5) funny games (3) medical games(5) memory games(7)
E. What’s your favourite game ? Tarzan(15) half life(10) Mario (5)
F. What is your favourite messenger programme ? Yahoo (8) windows live messenger (8) ******** ( 14)
G. Have you ever use the computer as a calculator ? yes(00) no(30)
H. What’s your favourite web site ? Yahoo mail(5) ********(22) Gmail(3)
I. Do you use your computer to read and check for news ? yes (22) no(8)
J. Have you ever do new friendsheep relations by computer ? yes(29) no(1)
K. Do you use your computer as a camera? yes (12) no(18)
L. Do you think that the computer is the most amazing device in our life? Yes(30) no(00)

the survey

In order to know if our teenagers really know how to use the computer, I did this survey which presents details about computer use by a group of 30 young people whom their ages were between 15 and 17 ,and from Zentar Slimen Secondary school. I questioned them if they had a computer ,all of the adolescent said that they had one at home .And when I asked them about the reasons,15 of them said to play games,14 answered me that they use did to connect with friends and just 1 to search for informations. When I questioned them how much time they spent next to the computer,5said once a week and 25said twice a week .When I questioned them about which kind of games they liked,10 said that They liked action games, 5 liked beauty games, 3 answered with funny games and 5 loved medical one, and 7 of them found memory games amazing!

So, I asked them about their favourite game , 15 answered me that they preferred Tarzan , 10 liked half life and just 5 liked Mario. When I questioned them about their prefer messenger prpgramme,8 liked yahoo,8 said windows live messenger, and 14 preferred face book .

When I asked them about their favourite web site,5 found yahoo mail great,22liked face book and just 3 preferred G-mail.
When I questioned them if they used their computer to read and
check for news 22 said yes while 8 said no. 29 of them told me that they did ever friendsheep relations by computer however 1 said no. no one used his computer as a calculator.
When I questioned them whether they used computer as a camera , 12 said yes , 18 said no .
At the end all the group told me that they thought that the computer was the most amazing device in our life .
As I expected , our teenagers didn’t use the computer in the right way .
The graphs give the overall findings in detail.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-01-18, 14:12   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
ﻟﯾﭠھَہّا-أפﻟاﻣ̝̚
عضو مبـدع

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

مشكورة اختي الغالية اقدر لكي مجهوداتك

اخي يونس اريد تقرير حول الجريدة يعني مثل ما وضحت الاخت نصيرة لكن حول الجريدة

اشكركم على مساعدتكم

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-01-18, 17:05   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
younes bnmra
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية younes bnmra

إحصائية العضو

B18

The first section is about reading the
newspaper. Section 2 asks for your reactions to an ad in the newspaper. The third asks you to describe
yourself and your use of the media in general so that we can compare the answers of people in the survey.

(Number of informants : (30 male and female

1. Question – Are you Male or Female? the majority being Male with 60% and Female with 40%.

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="black"]2. Question – How old are you? was the age range of between 11-20
[IMG][/IMG]
3. Question - What is your current occupation?
- the majority of the people asked classed there current occupation as being a student
- There was many people in full-time work and people also in part-time work. There was no unemployed people which I asked the questionnaire to

4. Question – Would you say that you read newspaper regulary?
- the majority of people said that they would say they regularly read newspapers with 93% saying they believed they did

5. Question – If so, how many times a week would you say?
-A lot of people either read the paper three times, every day or other

7. ?-Question - When reading your Local Newspaper do you find the stories and other *******s inside more
interesting because they link closer to your environment and could effect you personally
-83% of people thought that they like to read stories about something which could relate to them-
-Only 17% said that they liked to read National papers which don’t really relate to them to much.

8. Question - Would you prefer the newspaper to be Colorful or Plain?
-80% of the people asked the questionnaire thought that newspapers were much better colour-full rather than plain and simple

9. Question - Do you like to have advertisements in the paper when you are reading? -
80% of the people who were asked the questionnaire said that they liked having advertisements in the magazines
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_N6q5CXrft1...ertisement.jpg

the survey

most people want to know what’s going on and wouldn’t mind paying the small amount of money for a newspaper. a lot of people looking to buy or read are newspaper-
-people still tend to read newspapers so that is a big market : to newspaper

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-01-19, 19:39   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
ﻟﯾﭠھَہّا-أפﻟاﻣ̝̚
عضو مبـدع

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

شكرااا لك بارك الله فيك

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-01-19, 21:37   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
kerfi
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank you so much

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-01-22, 18:54   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
yorika
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية yorika

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

ممكن تساعدوني في حل التمرين homework صفحة151 اللغة الانجليزية 1as please !!!!!!

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
مشروع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 13:39

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)