فضاء تنسيقي خاص بمادة الانجليزية . - الصفحة 92 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم المتوسط > قسم التربية لمناقشات الأساتذة ....و طرق التدريس

قسم التربية لمناقشات الأساتذة ....و طرق التدريس فضاء و دليل للأساتذة ، و تبادل للخبرات...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

فضاء تنسيقي خاص بمادة الانجليزية .

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2014-09-14, 21:45   رقم المشاركة : 1366
معلومات العضو
nina02
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi
المدكرات :they are lesson plans you prepare before you come to school and teach your learners .Each lesson has got an objective .In the lesson plan , you'll set the objective and different steps and activities you follow to reach it .There are a lot of examples of lesson plans in this Forum ( in the previous pages ).Check you'll find all what you need .
الدفتر اليومي : le cahier journal / The diary book You can buy it ready and only fill it with information about the lesson you are going to teach , The date , the hour of the lesson and the class , .I mean you write what you plan to do the next day .If you want to prepare one by yourself , you can do it .
And there is the log book (le cahier de texte).Whenever you finish your lesson , you write on the part of English the activities you did with your learners (the number of the activity , the page if it is taken from the book ) and if it is your own activity , you write the instruction of the activity and it's objective .
Normally the inspectors will do meetings to the trainees to train them and of course you have to contact other experienced teachers who will help you .And you can attend lessons when you are free to learn more and follow the steps of teaching .And then , you'll find it easy to create your own techniques in presenting a lesson .

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-09-14, 21:47   رقم المشاركة : 1367
معلومات العضو
nina02
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Don't forget that "" Practice makes perfect "
Good luck .

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-09-15, 00:35   رقم المشاركة : 1368
معلومات العضو
" أبو عبود"
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

المذكرات تكتب فيها 3 اعمدة. الاعمود الالو للوقت حيث تفسم 55 دقيقية على المراحل التي يمر بها الدرس.
العمود الثاني الاعمال التي تقوم بها انت من كتابة وشرح وقواعد وتمارين
العود الثالث يخص ما يقوم به التلاميد مقابل كل عمل تقوم به انت
الدفتر اليمي تكتب فيه باختصار ما الذي سوف تقوم به في كل حصة مع كل قسم. هو يشبه دفتر النصوص الخاص بالقسم لكنه يكون اكثر شرحا.
مثلا تكتب القسم 2 م1. ملف حصة رقم 1
كيف نملأ استمارة معلومات- الاسم- اللقب- تاريخ الزدياء- المهنة- العنوان
ثم تكتب رقم التمين والصفحة ورقم العمل المنزلي ان وجد

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-09-15, 14:47   رقم المشاركة : 1369
معلومات العضو
allgerianpatron
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

شكرا على التوضيحات

هل يوجد عندكم بعض الفلاشات او الالعاب التي تساعد في تدريس تلاميذ الاولى متوسط

وشكرا لكم

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-09-17, 08:10   رقم المشاركة : 1370
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Mr.Samir Bounab

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

salam
you can find worksheet and flashcards

here

https://islcollective.com/

subscribe and download

good luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-09-17, 08:15   رقم المشاركة : 1371
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Mr.Samir Bounab

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة " أبو عبود" مشاهدة المشاركة
المذكرات تكتب فيها 3 اعمدة. الاعمود الالو للوقت حيث تفسم 55 دقيقية على المراحل التي يمر بها الدرس.
العمود الثاني الاعمال التي تقوم بها انت من كتابة وشرح وقواعد وتمارين
العود الثالث يخص ما يقوم به التلاميد مقابل كل عمل تقوم به انت
الدفتر اليمي تكتب فيه باختصار ما الذي سوف تقوم به في كل حصة مع كل قسم. هو يشبه دفتر النصوص الخاص بالقسم لكنه يكون اكثر شرحا.
مثلا تكتب القسم 2 م1. ملف حصة رقم 1
كيف نملأ استمارة معلومات- الاسم- اللقب- تاريخ الزدياء- المهنة- العنوان
ثم تكتب رقم التمين والصفحة ورقم العمل المنزلي ان وجد
Salam Sir

Thanks for your clarification

the model sheet you suggested is the old one we used to deal with while dealing with the communicative approach
now we deal with CBA, your lesson must be conform to it and teachers must see where the 3 IIP must be applied and the other column is for VAKT ( vsual aids) it.s very important to teachers to be aware where and when to use the appropriate aid

and before the lesson plan there must be a guided sheet which will show what exactly the teacher will do

for further clarifications you are welcome

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-09-17, 12:18   رقم المشاركة : 1372
معلومات العضو
بيسوسة
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi thank you Mr bounab for your help you as an angel plzzzzzz Ihave not understood any more what do u mean by CBA and VAKT ???????????????? IF U CAN SEND ME THE NEW MODEL SHEET I WILL BE PLEASED

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-09-23, 18:58   رقم المشاركة : 1373
معلومات العضو
nour1elyakine
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية nour1elyakine

إحصائية العضو

B8 to mister SAmir Bouneb

i heard about you many years ago and i prayed then asked my Lord Allah to be able one day to contact you and the ocasion comes and i m now i m teacher of english after nine years waiting this day
anyway now i ll be very happy if you support me and help me with the lesson plans of second and third year middle school
i ll be very grateful if you help me

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-09-28, 22:00   رقم المشاركة : 1374
معلومات العضو
nina02
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hello everybody ,

I hope you are all well .I wondered where Mr.Samir was till he returned back .Happy to hear from you .
Then , I have noticed the absence of Mr. Riadh till I've seen his new name .So , am so happy to hear and know that the members of our active team are well and healthy .
Take care .

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-09-28, 23:07   رقم المشاركة : 1375
معلومات العضو
saha21
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi for all members & teachers
i want only to ask if there is any problem working with other teacher's lessons plans?
is each teacher asked to make his own lesson plan?

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-09-29, 09:36   رقم المشاركة : 1376
معلومات العضو
Daylight
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية Daylight

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة nour1elyakine مشاهدة المشاركة
i heard about you many years ago and i prayed then asked my Lord Allah to be able one day to contact you and the ocasion comes and i m now i m teacher of english after nine years waiting this day
anyway now i ll be very happy if you support me and help me with the lesson plans of second and third year middle school
i ll be very grateful if you help me
search in the previous pages waititing for Mr Bounab

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-09-29, 12:47   رقم المشاركة : 1377
معلومات العضو
nina02
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة saha21 مشاهدة المشاركة
hi for all members & teachers
i want only to ask if there is any problem working with other teacher's lessons plans?
is each teacher asked to make his own lesson plan?
Hi
There is no problem to unify a lesson plan .It's something positive to prepare a common lesson plan but every teacher must know what he / she is doing .Sometimes , we are obliged to change steps of our lessons plans according to the needs of our learners .
Some learners are quick others are slow .So , you can prepare a common plan but we have to understand the objective of each step .
Good luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-09-29, 23:00   رقم المشاركة : 1378
معلومات العضو
" أبو عبود"
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Slam colleagues
teaching is like marriage hhhhhh when you marry you don't excatly how to deal with your partner. before you marry you think he or she is ... then after marriage you find him or her as you supposed or better and usualy worse than you imagined and have to eset your life according to the new situation.
you prepare and you may use other's palns and preparation sheets but you have to modify them according to the situations you face when teaching.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-10-04, 17:51   رقم المشاركة : 1379
معلومات العضو
Daylight
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية Daylight

إحصائية العضو

B4

happy eid for all the english teachers
https://www.najemnews.com/3edsa3ed2628.swf

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-10-13, 15:05   رقم المشاركة : 1380
معلومات العضو
Algam
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

السلام عليكم
اخوتي في الله أريد استفساركم عن طبيعة العمل كأستاذة في المتوسطة او الثانوية لمادة اللغة الانجليزية تحصلت على شهادة ليسانس من خمس سنوات ولكن من كثر ما سمعته عن صعوبة التعليم خاصة بالنسبة للمرأة وصعوبة معاملات التلاميذ وكذلك البرنامج المكثف بالدروس صراحة ترددت ارجوا منكم افادتي انتم في الميدان وتعرفون أكثر مني كما يقولون سال المجرب ارجو منكم ان تفيدوني بتجاربكم لأنني اعمل في مجال اداري وانا احب اللغة الانجليزية واريد العمل في مجالي

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
الانجليزية, بمادة, تنسيقي, فضاء

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 19:16

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)