موضوع مميز are you ready? - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Islam Door

Islam Door Everything about Islam

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

are you ready?

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-06-27, 13:44   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
srh
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية srh

إحصائية العضو

M001 are you ready?

Prepare for the Month of Fasting

Just as a farmer needs to make an effort to prepare the land for plantation by clearing the shrubs & weeds, then softening the soil & tilling it, planting the seeds & ensuring the proper irrigation & fumigation etc until the day of harvest, we too need to prepare for the month of fasting by leaving all sin, softening our hearts, increase our acts of worship etc. Without this we would not reap the fruits of this month.

The month of Ramadan is a gift from our Lord. Its days are the sweetest of days and its nights are the most rewarding. Allah gives us this gift so we may purify ourselves, fortify our character, and aspire to greater spiritual heights, thereby attaining eternal bliss. It is a time for us to clean our slates and be forgiven our sins. It is a real opportunity for us to renew our commitment to our faith, perfect our moral character, and earn Allah's pleasure.

This is why Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) would give glad tidings to his Companions on the arrival of Ramadan:
The month of Ramadan has come to you, a blessed month, wherein Allah has enjoined fasting. It is a time when the gates of Paradise are opened, those of Hell are closed, and the devils are chained. In it is a night greater than a thousand months. Whoever is denied its goodness is truly bereft. [Musnad Ahmad and Sunan al-Nasâ'î]

?so how do you prepare for this great month

PS: "The love of Allah is the axis around which all good revolves." If you fall in love with Allah, and then strive to be true in your love--in accordance with the way of the Beloved of Allah (Allah bless him and give him peace), then you'll find nothing but increasing light and *******ment in your life.
And Allah alone gives success.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-06-27, 13:59   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
srh
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية srh

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

and i dont know why it is deleted اطمئنان the deleted words means in arabic
*******ment or repose

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-06-28, 16:17   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
srh
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية srh

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

ohhh no one is ready......................

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-07-05, 11:14   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
_أحلام_
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية _أحلام_

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

not ready at all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-07-07, 11:32   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
السَّحابة البيضاءْ
مشرف سابق

الأوسمة
المشرف المميز 
إحصائية العضو

Mh47

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله

Hi all , I want to share this useful tips
to prepare for Ramadan

=====

O' brothers and sisters verily I can hear some of you say, "I want to prepare for Ramadan, so I can achieve and succeed during this holy month"

"I want to prepare for Ramadan, so From the 1st night of Ramadan, I'm gona be among those who been freed from Hellfire and my neck and body be forbidden for Hellfire by Allah's will"

and so on

Indeed this what most of us need, but this won't happen unless you prepared for Ramadan in righteous way prior the beginning of this blessed month ..

The Righteous Salaf, they didn't prepare for Ramadan from it's 1st day, but they used to prepare for it prior 6 months and ask Allah to enable them to reach it, and after Ramadan for 6 months they asked Allah to accept it from them, this was their method for preparation

Dear my beloved ones, I assure you truly these days there is no chance to delay the preparation for such blessed month, Right now .. right this moment .. we gotta say "Indeed, I will go to where I am ordered by my Lord; He will guide me" or "I am for this mission"

however another example from the rightly 1st muslim generation and how they used to prepare for Ramadan, is that once Month of Shaba'an begins a person among them he used to close the doors of his store and free himself for reciting Quran, some called the Month of Shaba'an as the Month of Reciters, due the high of percentage Muslims back then used to recite Quran, they prepare for it physically, emotionally and spiritually .. so once Ramadan begins they feel the beauty of Quran and be effect by its Message .. Ramadan after all is the Month of Quran and Quran its the Heart of Ramadan.

If we didn't prepare for this honor guest, when this heart shall feel humble and tremble? when we shall taste the sweet test of Prayer and truly rest in it and understand the meaning "O' Bilal, give us our rest in prayer"

This shall happen along with preparation for Ramadan, we should strive our selves nowadays, and steadfast and pack our luggage and travel in Journey toward Allah .. toward Ramadan.

We listen among each other or even tell our tutors and Sheikhs, once Ramadan begins .. we say: "O' Sheikh I can't feel the Quran" or "O' Sheikh I don't taste humility during Prayer" ... and when we reach the last 10-15 Days of Ramadan we hear the opposite "O' Sheikh MashaAllah and AlhamdoulilAllah I truly taste the sweet taste of Prayer" or "O' Sheikh how beautiful is to stand in front of Allah in Depth of the Night" or "O' Sheikh i cried alot during Taraweeh"
Why this happen? the Equation is simple .. is due to we strive in 1st 20 days of Ramadan we get the above result in the last 10 Days of this holy month.

But this Ramadan shall be different for us InshaAllah, we will taste the beauty of the last 10 Days of Ramadan [from increasing in making Duaa, crying constantly, help the poor and needy so much, swim in wide ocean of love for Allah and His messenger .. etc ] from its the beginning of Ramadan, each quarter will be as if its the last 10 Days of Ramadan .. this way you'll preserve the spiritual, emotional state in same high level from Day 1 till Day 30, and not drawing ups and downs or high levels in 1st 10-15 Days and the last 10 Days make it like any other day of rest of the year!

and tonight before you go to sleep, make sure to make the intention for sake of Allah that you will fast in Ramadan and be among those who preform qyiam, and recite the Quran and ask Allah to make you among those who freed them from Hellfire and sincerly repent to Him, cause in case you didn't see the Sun of Tomorrow and your soul depart this Dunia .. may Allah account you according your intention and you'll be reward for being among those who fast, recited Quran, among those who repented to Him sincerely during Ramadan of 2013

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-07-07, 16:15   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
السَّحابة البيضاءْ
مشرف سابق

الأوسمة
المشرف المميز 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

This is how Ramadan should be :

Most of you work in trade. If you borrow a big amount of money- let us say millions of pounds- and you cannot pay it back. You receive many phone calls to pay the money back, you are threatened if you don’t pay it back.Suddenly, someone tells you that you can keep the money and have a new start. Ramadan is like this; if you fast a true fasting, Allah will forgive your sins. That is to say if you fast, the past with its sins will be deleted; in one second all sins of the past will be forgiven. Moreover, when you perform Taraweeh prayer in Ramadan, Allah will forgive you. Ramadan is an extensive course for you that lasts for thirty days.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-07-08, 17:40   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
.kiki
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية .kiki

إحصائية العضو

Mh47

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة [ السَحابةٌ البيضاءْ ] مشاهدة المشاركة
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله

Hi all , I want to share this useful tips
to prepare for Ramadan

=====

O' brothers and sisters verily I can hear some of you say, "I want to prepare for Ramadan, so I can achieve and succeed during this holy month"

"I want to prepare for Ramadan, so From the 1st night of Ramadan, I'm gona be among those who been freed from Hellfire and my neck and body be forbidden for Hellfire by Allah's will"

and so on

Indeed this what most of us need, but this won't happen unless you prepared for Ramadan in righteous way prior the beginning of this blessed month ..

The Righteous Salaf, they didn't prepare for Ramadan from it's 1st day, but they used to prepare for it prior 6 months and ask Allah to enable them to reach it, and after Ramadan for 6 months they asked Allah to accept it from them, this was their method for preparation

Dear my beloved ones, I assure you truly these days there is no chance to delay the preparation for such blessed month, Right now .. right this moment .. we gotta say "Indeed, I will go to where I am ordered by my Lord; He will guide me" or "I am for this mission"

however another example from the rightly 1st muslim generation and how they used to prepare for Ramadan, is that once Month of Shaba'an begins a person among them he used to close the doors of his store and free himself for reciting Quran, some called the Month of Shaba'an as the Month of Reciters, due the high of percentage Muslims back then used to recite Quran, they prepare for it physically, emotionally and spiritually .. so once Ramadan begins they feel the beauty of Quran and be effect by its Message .. Ramadan after all is the Month of Quran and Quran its the Heart of Ramadan.

If we didn't prepare for this honor guest, when this heart shall feel humble and tremble? when we shall taste the sweet test of Prayer and truly rest in it and understand the meaning "O' Bilal, give us our rest in prayer"

This shall happen along with preparation for Ramadan, we should strive our selves nowadays, and steadfast and pack our luggage and travel in Journey toward Allah .. toward Ramadan.

We listen among each other or even tell our tutors and Sheikhs, once Ramadan begins .. we say: "O' Sheikh I can't feel the Quran" or "O' Sheikh I don't taste humility during Prayer" ... and when we reach the last 10-15 Days of Ramadan we hear the opposite "O' Sheikh MashaAllah and AlhamdoulilAllah I truly taste the sweet taste of Prayer" or "O' Sheikh how beautiful is to stand in front of Allah in Depth of the Night" or "O' Sheikh i cried alot during Taraweeh"
Why this happen? the Equation is simple .. is due to we strive in 1st 20 days of Ramadan we get the above result in the last 10 Days of this holy month.

But this Ramadan shall be different for us InshaAllah, we will taste the beauty of the last 10 Days of Ramadan [from increasing in making Duaa, crying constantly, help the poor and needy so much, swim in wide ocean of love for Allah and His messenger .. etc ] from its the beginning of Ramadan, each quarter will be as if its the last 10 Days of Ramadan .. this way you'll preserve the spiritual, emotional state in same high level from Day 1 till Day 30, and not drawing ups and downs or high levels in 1st 10-15 Days and the last 10 Days make it like any other day of rest of the year!

and tonight before you go to sleep, make sure to make the intention for sake of Allah that you will fast in Ramadan and be among those who preform qyiam, and recite the Quran and ask Allah to make you among those who freed them from Hellfire and sincerly repent to Him, cause in case you didn't see the Sun of Tomorrow and your soul depart this Dunia .. may Allah account you according your intention and you'll be reward for being among those who fast, recited Quran, among those who repented to Him sincerely during Ramadan of 2013

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة [ السَحابةٌ البيضاءْ ] مشاهدة المشاركة
This is how Ramadan should be :

Most of you work in trade. If you borrow a big amount of money- let us say millions of pounds- and you cannot pay it back. You receive many phone calls to pay the money back, you are threatened if you don’t pay it back.Suddenly, someone tells you that you can keep the money and have a new start. Ramadan is like this; if you fast a true fasting, Allah will forgive your sins. That is to say if you fast, the past with its sins will be deleted; in one second all sins of the past will be forgiven. Moreover, when you perform Taraweeh prayer in Ramadan, Allah will forgive you. Ramadan is an extensive course for you that lasts for thirty days.

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة srh مشاهدة المشاركة
Prepare for the Month of Fasting

Just as a farmer needs to make an effort to prepare the land for plantation by clearing the shrubs & weeds, then softening the soil & tilling it, planting the seeds & ensuring the proper irrigation & fumigation etc until the day of harvest, we too need to prepare for the month of fasting by leaving all sin, softening our hearts, increase our acts of worship etc. Without this we would not reap the fruits of this month.

The month of Ramadan is a gift from our Lord. Its days are the sweetest of days and its nights are the most rewarding. Allah gives us this gift so we may purify ourselves, fortify our character, and aspire to greater spiritual heights, thereby attaining eternal bliss. It is a time for us to clean our slates and be forgiven our sins. It is a real opportunity for us to renew our commitment to our faith, perfect our moral character, and earn Allah's pleasure.

This is why Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) would give glad tidings to his Companions on the arrival of Ramadan:
The month of Ramadan has come to you, a blessed month, wherein Allah has enjoined fasting. It is a time when the gates of Paradise are opened, those of Hell are closed, and the devils are chained. In it is a night greater than a thousand months. Whoever is denied its goodness is truly bereft. [Musnad Ahmad and Sunan al-Nasâ'î]

?so how do you prepare for this great month

PS: "The love of Allah is the axis around which all good revolves." If you fall in love with Allah, and then strive to be true in your love--in accordance with the way of the Beloved of Allah (Allah bless him and give him peace), then you'll find nothing but increasing light and *******ment in your life.
And Allah alone gives success.

That was trully so so great
I enjoyed reading this very much

Indeed, it's time to lift our spiritual status and be among those who find sweetness and joy in performing prayer or Siyam or Qiam or Dua' or any other kind of worship... we have to clean our hearts and fill them with the love of Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala.. we have to make pure and honest intentions to have the greatest reward of Ramadhan. This Is A Very Big Opportunity That We Must Take. This Is The Most Beautiful Blessing Of All.i

I love Ramadhan to the core and I ask Allah that he gives us power and grant us sincere intention to do our best in this beautiful Holy Month. may He accept our fasting and Qiam

thank you very much, may Allah reward you best, both of you, for the very beneficial posts

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
ready?

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 00:31

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)