He hurts me - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Literature

English Literature Short stories, novels and poems...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

He hurts me

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2022-05-01, 09:07   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي He hurts me

اقتباس:
Chapter 10
It was a month later and everything was going well with my life, i was in a relationship with Ken. He's not that old he's only 30 years and I'm only 17. He treats me well and I'm happy with him and academically I'm doing great, I've went through counseling to heal from what I've been through. I was staying with Ken at his house he would do anything for me. One thing I've realized is that I've missed my periods so i called my friend to come over so she can help me with the situation.

Mary: hey hun.

Charlene: (hugging her) oh friend I'm glad you here.

Mary: mmmh friend you're glowing he's treating you well huh?

Charlene: (chuckles) oh come on friend.

Mary: tell me what's the matter? why did you call me to come over?

Charlene: let's sit down first, so uhm I've realized I've missed my period for a month.

Mary: oh? i don't if i can say it's normal or not but then friend you know you've been stressing so much for a past few days so maybe that's the reason.

Charlene: you think so?

Mary: yeah and you said you are not ready to have sex with Ken so definitely it's not pregnancy.

Charlene: you're right, meaning soon I'll experience them back?

Mary: definitely.

Charlene: (hugging her) thank you so much my friend.

I was no longer worried about missing my periods since Mary told me what might be the matter. So Mary invited me to this night club and i had to ask Ken if i could go or not, he agreed i can attend it as long as i come back home before 10 pm. I was really happy so i went to prepare a beautiful outfit, i picked a red long dress with beautiful high heels. Around 6pm my friend came to pick me up while wearing a short black dress and pencil heels, she was looking amazing. We arrived at the club and everyone was dancing, so i ordered a juice and my friend ordered wine.

Mary: friend are you sure you really want a juice?

Charlene: yes friend I'm sure, i mean i don't drink alcoholic drinks.

Mary: okay then come let's dance.

اقتباس:
to be continued

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 03:57

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)