Our Call " By Sheikh Ali Ar-Ramly" - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Islam Door

Islam Door Everything about Islam

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Our Call " By Sheikh Ali Ar-Ramly"

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2016-08-04, 21:56   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
المهاجرة 50
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي Our Call " By Sheikh Ali Ar-Ramly"

Our Call

In His Glorious Quran, Allah, Exalted be He, says: {"And hold fast, all of you together, to Allah (i.e., this Quran), and be not divided among yourselves…"} [Âl-`Imrân: 103], {"…And whatsoever the Messenger gives you, take it, and whatsoever he forbids you, abstain (from it)…"} [Al-Hasher: 7], {"And whoever contradicts and opposes the Messenger after the right Path has been shown clearly to him, and follows other than the believers´ way, We shall keep him in the path he has chosen, and burn him in Hell – what an evil destination."} [An-Nisâ´: 115], {"Say (O Muhammad): "This is my way; I invite unto Allah (i.e., to the Oneness of Allah – Islamic Monotheism) with sure knowledge, I and whosoever follows me…"} [Yûsuf: 108].

According to all these verses and adhering to their implementation, we invite Muslims to return back to the Book of Allah, His Prophet´s Sunnah and the way the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, adopted and his honorable Companions – the righteous predecessors – and those who followed them perfectly. This way is the right religion; namely the straight Islam which has no crookedness. This religion protects people in this world from deviations, causing innovations in religion and superstitions and in the world to come from Hellfire and severe punishment.

In this regard, Allah The Almighty says: {"O People of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Now has come to you Our Messenger (Muhammad) explaining to you much of that which you used to hide from the Scripture and passing over (i.e., leaving out without explaining) much. Indeed, there has come to you from Allah a light (Prophet Muhammad) and a plain Book (this Quran). Wherewith Allah guides all those who seek His Good Pleasure to ways of peace, and He brings them out of darkness by His Will unto light and guides them to a Straight Way (Islamic Monotheism)."} [Al-Mâ´idah: 15-16], and He The Almighty also says: {"Verily, Allah! He is my Lord and your Lord. So worship Him (Alone). This is the (only) Straight Path (i.e., Allaah´s religion of true Islamic Monotheism). But the sects from among themselves differed. So woe to those who do wrong (by ascribing thing to Jesus that are not true) from the torment of a painful Day (i.e., the Day of Resurrection)…"} [Az-Zukhruf: 64- 65].

This, surely, does not mean that we call them to discard the useful civilization and the industries which bring about goodness, development and progress to all people. To keep in mind that the true Islam does not contradict with what brings in the whole or most welfare and goodness to people. Rather, it prohibits what its harm is the same or greater than its benefit and causes harm to people in their religion and worldly matters.

Moreover, we call Muslims to avoid following the West in everything without verifying and examining all of its matters i.e. Do they agree with the teachings of our religion, with our morals and Islamic societies or not?!! The right religion (Islam) has come with all goodness that is useful and suitable to the humankind and which people are in need to. It also taught us this goodness. So, there is no comparison between the morals of Islam and that are belong to the West, and if the West does what agrees with the truth and good morals, we must know that Islam was the forerunner. How often did the West go astray in matters that they attempted to get rid of falsehood they erred, however, they turned to its opposite. As a result, they fell in negligence and immoderation or vice versa; this is because they do not depend on a Divine Legislation. When the Church assumed the power, they were stayed behind, their conditions were spoiled, and the ignorance and oppression were spread. So, they revolted against it. Then, the secularists who reversely changed many matters considering them the right assumed the power. However, they achieved progress because they paid attention to knowledge and had a faithful intention and high determination to get rid of the corruption they fell in. As to Muslims, when Islam held the reins of power, the state of Arabs concerning corruption, oppression and injustice was changed to progress, welfare, goodness and justice. It promoted them to the noble morals. They built a civilization by which they benefited the whole world. The West, although it concealed the facts concerning this Islamic civilization, failed to remove proofs and signs that demonstrate it. It is noteworthy that many of the western civilizations were rested on the Islamic civilization. But when the religious conscience was weakened in the people´s souls, people are immersed in their whims, desires and pleasures, and are dominated by people of innovated and superstitious matters in religion from Sufis and the like, they were retarded, stayed behind and reached the same state from which the West suffered during the domination of the Church. Due to their ignorance about the right religion (Islam), the secularists thought that the state of Muslims must be the same of the West (i.e., separating the religion from the people´s life). Therefore, they threw away Islam behind their backs, as well as they neither did adhere to Islam nor did achieve progress like the West. We believe in these words in which the Imam Mâlik says: "The last generations of the Islamic Nation will not be righteous and upright except by what made the first generations of the Islamic Nation righteous and upright (i.e., through adhering to the Book of Allah and His Prophet´s Sunnah)." This is what the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, referred to in the Hadîth in which he, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, says: "When you enter into the `Înah (a kind prohibited sale on credit), hold the tails of oxen, are pleased with agriculture, and give up conducting Jihad (fighting in the cause of Allah), Allah will make disgrace prevail over you, and will not withdraw it until you return to your original religion."

Furthermore, we call people to be cautious of the groups and sects that deviated away from the right religion of the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, and his noble Companions. The Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, has mentioned in many Hadîths that this Islamic Nation will suffer from many sects which deviated away from the straight path. Actually, the current situation proves that. We will, when Allah pleases, make clear the saved and protected sect as well as the deviant sects in our Website (https://www.alqayim.net).

We call people to learn the religious matters and to profoundly study the Islamic rulings regarding creed and morals. We also call them to pay attention to the Book of Allah through learning and practically adhering to its teachings; as it is the main reason behind the creation of humankind. Regarding this matter, Allah, Exalted be He, says: {"And I have not created the Jinn and humankind except that they must worship Me."} [Adh-Dhâriyât: 56].
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ـــــــــــــــــ
1- Related by Abû Dawûd (3462) and others.

2- For example, the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, said: "My Nation will be divided into seventy three sects…" For more information about its explanation, visit our Website and see the section of the contemporary sects and groups, the first research. Also, the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, said: "If the people of Ash-Shaam (The Levant) are corrupt…" See it in the section "The explanation of the authentic Jâmi` of what is not in the two authentic books of Hadîth," the explanation of the first Hadîth

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 14:03

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)