A page for LMD Students - الصفحة 9 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Learning

English Learning Ask questions about English grammar, vocabulary, usage and idioms..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

A page for LMD Students

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2015-11-12, 11:43   رقم المشاركة : 121
معلومات العضو
هاجر19
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية هاجر19

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hellow guys
i wish that you okii !!
plzzz i need your help in my uestion in the module of Linguistic which is: what is the relationship between the linguistic and the behaviour ??
plzzzz i need it at Sunday

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-11-12, 12:27   رقم المشاركة : 122
معلومات العضو
toulay
أستـاذة، مراقبة منتديات الانجليزية، والتّعليم الثّانوي

الصورة الرمزية toulay

الأوسمة
العضو المميز 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة هاجر19 مشاهدة المشاركة
hellow guys
i wish that you okii !!
plzzz i need your help in my uestion in the module of Linguistic which is: what is the relationship between the linguistic and the behaviour ??
plzzzz i need it at Sunday
Hello
According to my understanding,it's about the theories of 1st l a n g u a g e acquisition
Well,there are 2 theories of 1st l a n g u a g e acquisition.We have Behaviorist theory (it is introduced by Skinner) and we have The nativistic theory(it is introduced by Chomsky)

Now,you are concerned with the behaviorist theory

As you know,linguistics is the scientific study of l a n g u a g e.So,,we are going to relate the acquisition of 1st l a n g u a g e with behavior

The behaviorist theory believes that “infants learn oral l a n g u a g e from other human role models through a process involving imitation, rewards, and practice.

The child is born without any linguistic knowledge, so he will acquire his first l a n g u a g e from
the environment, through stimulus response, repeating, habit formation, conditioning and
reinforcement.

Good luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-11-12, 16:42   رقم المشاركة : 123
معلومات العضو
هاجر19
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية هاجر19

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة toulay مشاهدة المشاركة
Hello
According to my understanding,it's about the theories of 1st l a n g u a g e acquisition
Well,there are 2 theories of 1st l a n g u a g e acquisition.We have Behaviorist theory (it is introduced by Skinner) and we have The nativistic theory(it is introduced by Chomsky)

Now,you are concerned with the behaviorist theory

Sorry.I'm going to carry on later nchallah

Thank youu very much my sister :*

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-11-14, 20:23   رقم المشاركة : 124
معلومات العضو
toulay
أستـاذة، مراقبة منتديات الانجليزية، والتّعليم الثّانوي

الصورة الرمزية toulay

الأوسمة
العضو المميز 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة هاجر19 مشاهدة المشاركة
Thank youu very much my sister :*
You're welcome
Done
Good luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-11-26, 21:52   رقم المشاركة : 125
معلومات العضو
Farahcr7
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية Farahcr7

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Peace upon u all
First of all Thanks for the great idea
I can help u guys with some Elements of literature giving by my teacher , I'm a 3rd year student
N plz I need help in didactics , our teacher gave us a reserch to do : we have to imagine ourselfs as teacher n doing the planing of one file ( we can choose any level we want ) so if someone can help me in that
PS : Im not asking for the whole work just how to start n some guid n Thanks a lot .

Now back to literature :
ELEMENTS OF LITERATURE
All fiction is based on conflict and this conflict is presented in a structured format called PLOT.
There are a number of different elements to a plot. They include:
Exposition
The introductory material which gives the setting, creates the tone, presents the characters,
and presents other facts necessary to understanding the story.
Foreshadowing
The use of hints or clues to suggest what will happen later in the story.
Inciting Force
The event or character that triggers the conflict.
Conflict
The essence of fiction. It creates plot. The conflicts we encounter can usually be identified as
one of four kinds. (Man versus…Man, Nature, Society, or Self)
Rising Action
A series of events that builds from the conflict. It begins with the i nciting force and ends with
the climax.
Crisis
The conflict reaches a turning point. At this point the opposing forces in the story meet and the
conflict becomes most intense. The crisis occurs before or at the same time as the climax.
Climax
The climax is the result of the crisis. It is the high point of the story for the reader. Frequently, it
is the moment of the highest interest and greatest emotion. The point at which the outcome of
the conflict can be predicted.
Falling Action
The events after the climax which close the story.
Resolution (Denouement)
Rounds out and concludes the action.
CHARACTERIZATION
MAJOR CHARACTERS
Almost always round or three-dimensional characters. They have good and bad qualities. Their
goals, ambitions and values change. A round character changes as a result of what happens to
him or her. A character who changes inside as a result of what happens to him is referred to in
literature as a DYNAMIC character. A dynamic character grows or progresses to a higher level of
understanding in the course of the story.
Protagonist
The main character in the
story
Antagonist
The character or force
that opposes the
protagonist.
Foil
A character who
provides a contrast to
the protagonist.
MINOR CHARACTERS
Almost always flat or two-dimensional characters. They have only one or two striking qualities.
Their predominant quality is not balanced by an opposite quality. They are usually all good or all
bad. Such characters can be interesting or amusing in their own right, but they lack depth. Flat
characters are sometimes referred to as STATIC characters because they do not change in the
course of the story.
POINT OF VIEW
First Person
The narrator is a character in the story who can reveal only personal thoughts and feelings and
what he or she sees and is told by other characters. He can’t tell us thoughts of other
characters.
Third-Person Objective
The narrator is an outsider who can report only what he or she sees and hears. This narrator
can tell us what is happening, but he can’t tell us the thoughts of the characters.
Third-Person Limited
The narrator is an outsider who sees into the mind of one of the characters.
Omniscient
The narrator is an all-knowing outsider who can enter the minds of more than one of t he
characters.
CONFLICT
Conflict is the essence of fiction. It creates plot. The conflicts we encounter can usually be
identified as one of four kinds.
Man versus Man
Conflict that pits one person against another.
Man versus Nature
A run-in with the forces of nature. On the one hand, it expresses the insignificance of a single
human life in the cosmic scheme of things. On the other hand, it tests the limits of a person’s
strength and will to live.
Man versus Society
The values and customs by which ev eryone else lives are being challenged. The character may
come to an untimely end as a result of his or her own convictions. The character may, on the
other hand, bring others around to a sympathetic point of view, or it may be decided that
society was right after all.
Man versus Self
Internal conflict. Not all conflict involves other people. Sometimes people are their own worst
enemies. An internal conflict is a good test of a character’s values. Does he give in to
temptation or rise above it? Does he dema nd the most from himself or settle for something
less? Does he even bother to struggle? The internal conflicts of a character and how they are
resolved are good clues to the character’s inner strength.
Often, more than one kind of conflict is taking place at the same time. In every case, however,
the existence of conflict enhances the reader’s understanding of a character and creates the
suspense and interest that make you want to continue reading.
FORESHADOWING
An author’s use of hints or clues to suggest events that will occur later in the story. Not all
foreshadowing is obvious. Frequently, future events are merely hinted at through dialogue,
description, or the attitudes and reactions of the characte rs.
Foreshadowing frequently serves two purposes. It builds suspense by raising questions that
encourage the reader to go on and find out more about the event that is being
foreshadowed. Foreshadowing is also a means of making a narrative more believable b y
partially preparing the reader for events which are to follow.
IRONY
Irony is the contrast between what is expected or what appears to be and what actually is.
Verbal Irony
The contrast between what is said and what is actually meant.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-11-28, 01:30   رقم المشاركة : 126
معلومات العضو
nasserbou
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank you so much

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-11-30, 19:59   رقم المشاركة : 127
معلومات العضو
Farahcr7
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية Farahcr7

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hello guys hope that everybody is okey
Today I will share with u My personel essay about The Ancient Egyptian Civ hope it will helps u

• Ancient Egyptian civilization :
Ancient Egyptian civilization is known as one of the most significant events in history due to its lengthy existence.
It fulfilled vast achievements such as medicine, art and engineering … to understand its significance you need to learn about it’s history .
The Ancient Egyptian civilization started somewhere around 3000 BC in northeast Africa a long the Nile valley . Egyptian culture has been called “the gift of the Nile.” Without the Nile River, Egypt might never have existed.The lands along the Nile were rich enough to be farmed, so over time the people started to grow crops.They found ways to store the yearly floodwaters and then use them for the dry seasons. The farmers learned to lift water out of the Nile or wells and send it across the fields through a system of canals.
The Nile brought other gifts, too. One gift was transportation. Boats carried goods and people from one part of Egypt to another.Transportation made trade profitable. The Nile also provided natural resources. Egyptians used its mud to make pottery and bricks.
The egyptians were a unified nation under the role of single king called The pharaoh .The pharaoh’s government assured both internal and external peace . As a consequence, Egyptians were pround to belonging to the land. This feeling of pied added much to ther unification.They become so found of the pharaoh that they worshipped him as a god king .
Religion played a great role in the daily life of the Egyptians,they had a strong belief in the afterlife led them to build pyramids as tombs for their pharaohs believing the spirt of the pharaoh would survive only if his body were preserved.
The effort and the resources needed to build the pyramids were so great. The later pharaoh were buried , not in pyramids , but in rock tombs. Yet the *******s of the tombs remained exaggerated as before.
In 1922 Howard Carter discovered the tomb of Tutankhamun proved to contain the most incredible burial treasure ever found . with all this treasure going into the ground instead of being invested , it was no surprise that eventually the pharaohs proved to be the major cause behind the decline and fall of ancient egyptian economy , and therefore, of its civilization.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-12-09, 22:23   رقم المشاركة : 128
معلومات العضو
angel21
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية angel21

إحصائية العضو

hello everyone im a second year english student any one here second year also maybe could hellp each other

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016-01-09, 19:26   رقم المشاركة : 129
معلومات العضو
ملكة الإحساس 94
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية ملكة الإحساس 94

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hello everybody
i wonder if there are students from 3rd year bachlor degree.i need the modules they learn in this year and in which university?
thank you

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016-06-14, 04:24   رقم المشاركة : 130
معلومات العضو
ZINA 98
عضو مبـدع

الصورة الرمزية ZINA 98

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Teacher
Could you give your email because I want ask you about the english bac exam and I want you help me to developp my ******** after the exam*if there is no problem*
Please help me
Iam so sorry about my bad ********

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016-06-22, 23:34   رقم المشاركة : 131
معلومات العضو
rain
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية rain

إحصائية العضو

Hello,
Thank you so much for this useful courses.Allah bless you

could anyone tell me how can I download from 4shared .or are there mediafire links?

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016-07-08, 17:27   رقم المشاركة : 132
معلومات العضو
rain
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية rain

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة rain مشاهدة المشاركة
Hello,
Thank you so much for this useful courses.Allah bless you

could anyone tell me how can I download from 4shared .or are there mediafire links?
Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase
Enregistrer
Enregistrer

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016-07-09, 06:25   رقم المشاركة : 133
معلومات العضو
yassineali
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank you friend

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016-07-29, 18:37   رقم المشاركة : 134
معلومات العضو
sousou_14
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية sousou_14

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I have a question . why the word "********" is forbidden in the forum ?????,, :/

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016-12-26, 15:05   رقم المشاركة : 135
معلومات العضو
ismail007
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

Hot News1 british civilization

pleaaas helpp me with the british history of first year licens ---- the lesssons is begin from celts and ends with the normans .......

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
page, students

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 15:51

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)