the report - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم الثانوي > قسم التعليم الثانوي العام > أرشيف منتديات التعليم الثانوي

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

the report

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-02-05, 19:36   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
yousra06
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

B11 the report

عاونوني ربي يعيشكم راني حصلت ما فهمتش كيفاش نبدا
""" you are reporter in your schoul magazin .the theme of this month is about tv and viewers
ask a sample of pipls to make a survay about the programmes they prefer to see
the report it to your friends in an article
والله لا يضيع اجر لمحسنين

قديم 2012-02-05, 19:52   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
noussa nassa
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية noussa nassa

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اختي ديري اسئلة واعطي اقتراحات وشحال لي جاوبو عليه

نعطيك مثال

من هو مثلك الاعلى

والديك 7 اشخاص الرسوول صلى الله عليه وسلم 20 شخص

اتمنى نكون افدتك

قديم 2012-02-06, 17:50   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
yousra06
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

شكرا اختي علابالي بيلي اسئلة بصح ما عرفتش كيفاه نبدا المقدمة و لاسويت

قديم 2012-02-08, 23:02   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
hakim kh
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية hakim kh

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I questioned forty male and female between 18 and 40 to know why they read the
newspapers. When I asked them if they read newspapers, all the informants said they did. I
asked them how often did they read newspapers, twenty two said that they read newspapers
everyday, while eighteen of them told me they read newspapers from time to time. When I
asked them what type of newspapers they preferred, twenty nine said they liked daily
newspapers, eleven of them said they liked weekly newspapers. I asked them why, twenty four
told me that it was because of the variety in news, eight of them said that entertainment news
was the reason, four said it was the sports news, while four of them said religious knowledge
was the factor. When I asked them what their favorite newspaper was, twenty four told me that
it was "Echorouk", five said that it was "El khabar", while four of them said that it was
"Elhaddafe", three told me that it was "Panorama", four of them told me that it was "Iqraa ".
When I asked them why, twenty of the informants said that the reason for their choice was the
objectivity, while twenty told me that it was because of the reliable information. I asked them
which pages they liked reading the most, twenty four said that it was the global political pages,
eight said that it was the entertainment news pages, four of them told me that it was the sports
news pages, while four said that it was the religious pages. When I asked them what pages did
they think are lacking the enough attention in our newspapers, all the informants told me that it
was the cultural pages.
Surprisingly, my survey showed that most of the readers prefer serious and honest
newspapers. I also found that "Echorouk" is the most popular daily newspaper among both male
and female readers. My survey also showed that culture is a subject that needs more attention.

قديم 2012-02-08, 23:04   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
aicha g
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

niceeeeee
thank youuuuuuuuuu

قديم 2012-02-09, 12:14   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
عبدالقادر2010
عضو فعّال

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

تفضل أخي البحث جاهز
أنا درت نفسوا
دعواتك

Television is one of the most popular media in this century, no one exists without
a television in his house .Because it became a requirement of the time.
In order to conduct a survey about people’s perception of TV and their programs
, I have made this interview with a pupil at secondary school

my interview:
Interviewer: I have a project make me became a reporter in my school. Can I ask you few
Questions?
Interviewee: Of course why not.
Interviewer: can you introduce your self first?
Interviewee: yes, I'm nour el houda; I’m a pupil at ibn khaldoon secondary school in 1As2
Interviewer: good nour el houda let's star our question... what is your out look on TV?
Interviewee: in my opinion TV is a media very important, because it enables us to know
the news with easy way. In addition, its educational programs are good. However it has cons.
Interviewer: that's good, do I understand from what you say that your are one of the
Strongest followers for TV programs?
Interviewee: Not much, But when I'm in leisure time, I never mind follow it But within.
Interviewer: what do you mean with «within"?
Interviewer: I mean that I must organize my time; I can’t spend a long time following TV.
While my home work are not closed.
Interviewer: OH, you are good in organizing time.
Interviewer: Thanks.
Interviewer: Another question, when do you prefer to watch T.V.
Intervieweer:i Haven’t an exactly time But, when I finish my work I never mind watching
My best programs.
Interviewer: How long do you spend while you are watching T.V?
Intevieweer: I spend about two hours to three hours. Except if I have home works or
Exams.
Interviewer: Any one has a best kind of programs, what's your Best kind?
Intevieweer: I love programs documentaries, comedy, and religious.
Interviewer: why do you choose these kinds exactly?
Intervieweer: I love documentaries because it is good to culture us, besides it help me in my study … about comedy, this is a suitable thing for fun and relaxation when we feel boring… and religious we must know about our religion " Islam ".
Interviewer: excellent, so. You said in the beginning that the TV has cons; which cons
Do you mean?
Intervieweer: for me, these cons are those of education... Some channels mustn’t keep it in our TV because it spoils the child-rearing.
Interviewer: have you a little sister?
Intervieweer: yes, I have.
Interviewer: Which kinds of programs do you all owher to watch?
Interviewer: she follows the programs which are sent for kids...Also she loves watching
Cartoon.
Interviewer: I am happy to making this interview with you, thank you very much
Intervieweer: so do I. thanks Good bye
Interviewer: good bye
[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/aek/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG]

Number of informants73
BOYS39 GIRLS34
Age 16 to 20 years old
News and politic………………………………………..03
Scientific and documentaries programs.15
Comedy programs………………………………………16
Drama and series ……………………………………..20
Religious shows……………………………………….. 10
Sports shows………………………………………………06

I don’t watch T.V ……………………………………… 03
the report

In order to conduct a survey about people’s perception of T .V and their programs .I have made this report, I asked 73 informants aged between 16 and 20 .39 were boys and 34 were girls . I asked them which kind of programs T .V do you enjoyed watch it 20 of teenagers said that they liked watching drama and series. 16 of them enjoyed watching comedy programs. 15 of them preferred looking scientific and documentaries programs .10 of the informants enjoyed watching religious shows. 06 of them liked watching sports shows. Only 03 teenagers preferred looking news and politic and another 03 persons said that they don’t watch T.V
I found surprisingly the most of teenagers enjoyed watching drama and series. Natural enough 16 informants liked looked comedy programs because it’s suitable thing for fun. As I excepted most 15 teenagers preferred watching scientific and documentaries programs because it’s good to culture us. Besides it help them in their study. Only 06 informants liked looking sports shows

قديم 2012-02-09, 12:28   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
عبدالقادر2010
عضو فعّال

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

لقد أفدتك بما فيه كفاية
هنيئا لك بحثك جاهز

قديم 2012-02-09, 12:42   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
سارة 07
عضو مبـدع

الصورة الرمزية سارة 07

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

انا والله لحد الان منيش فهما واش معناه rport ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

قديم 2012-02-09, 13:01   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
الأوركيدا البيضاء
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية الأوركيدا البيضاء

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اختي سارة 07 يقصد ب report تقرير
و بالنسبة لyousra 06 طلبوا منها تكتب تقرير عنالبرامج لي فضلوا الاشخاص يشوفوها كانك درتي interview و كتبتي تقرير عليه

قديم 2012-02-09, 13:02   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
عبدالقادر2010
عضو فعّال

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

معناه تقرير صحافي عن احصاء درتيه
أنا هاكدا فهمتوا

قديم 2012-02-09, 13:10   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
julie7
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية julie7

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اختي حسبا ما فهمت
قمتي بتقرير في مجلة بمدرستك حول ناس عاديين يشاهدون التلفزيون ونسبة مشاهدتهم اي قاناة واي برنامج يفضلونه
واكتبي على شكل مقال
بطريقة الي كتبلك بيها اخ كريم
جزاه الله كل خير
سلام
اتمنى اكون افدتك بمعلومة

قديم 2012-02-27, 15:53   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
yousra06
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

شككككرا اخوتييييييي ربي يحفظكم

قديم 2012-02-27, 15:56   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
yousra06
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

سكرا لك جزيلا اخي الكريمعبدالقادر2010

قديم 2012-02-27, 17:11   رقم المشاركة : 14
معلومات العضو
هاجر1996
عضو محترف

الصورة الرمزية هاجر1996

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

goooooooooood luckkkkkk

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 15:03

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)