Bilinguals and change of personality - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Bilinguals and change of personality

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2018-03-25, 16:42   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
mokhtaro
عضو مبـدع

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي Bilinguals and change of personality

Peace be upon all of you
There is researches and studies show that multilinguals have multiple personalities (A personality for each l a n g u a g e), or in another word there is a change in personality when you change l a n g u a g e
So let us discus this issue

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2018-07-29, 03:27   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
selena lalalo
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i dont think a change in personality that's a bit extream but u can say a change in the thoughts u have for example when i start using english and thinking in english the ideas that come to me are completly diffrent compared to the one"s i get while using darja

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2018-07-31, 00:19   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
mokhtaro
عضو مبـدع

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة selena lalalo مشاهدة المشاركة
i dont think a change in personality that's a bit extream but u can say a change in the thoughts u have for example when i start using english and thinking in english the ideas that come to me are completly diffrent compared to the one"s i get while using darja

peace be upon you
This subject is still under research
There is many researchers agree with your idea , amongst them there is a researcher called Fogle
he thinks that what changes isnot personality, but the way people perceive you
i will give you a quote from a site talking about this subject and the link of this article ,
اقتباس:
L a n g u a g e acts as a lens of identity,” continues Fogle, “While your personality is individual, your identity may change due to l a n g u a g e, or perhaps rather how people perceive you in that l a n g u a g e.” Personality is perhaps a more fixed and internal construct, and one may argue that it doesn’t actually change, but rather when speaking in a different l a n g u a g e it’s actually the external perception of that person that shifts instead.
“Different l a n g u a g e s do shape the way we think, they perhaps cause a change in emotion, cognition or even affect memories, but I rather [think] l a n g u a g e shifts identity more than personality,” says Fogle.
https://blog.oxforddictionaries.com/2016/12/12/bilingual-personality-change

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 04:54

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)