موضوع مميز I still remember those years - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

I still remember those years

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-04-12, 17:37   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
أحمد بوفاريك
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي I still remember those years

I still remember those years

It was between 1994 and 1996, I was student in the third and the fourth year, well I know we were living in a really perturbed situation, especially violence, I'll not talk about that, but I will talk about my school, how we passed those years.

Well, we were 38 students at class of the third class, the special thing that we lived, was that we were just boys, yeah 38 students we were all boys no girls with us at class, that doesn't mean that they didn't study, they were studying in the next door to our classroom, that time most of Algerian schools followed that policy, I mean separation between boys and girls, no mixed class. I don't know who put that policy, but we passed one of our unforgettable memories.

Let me tell you about some of our stories, well every morning we had to listen to a story about our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), we learned so much from that, we had mathematics, but this kind of now, I mean at that time we still draw circles of groups of red flowers, and talk about the union and intersection between groups, and stuff like that, the funny part of maths it was about multiplication table wow what a hard time lol ...
The funny part of all when our teacher exit our classroom, she always let someone at black bored to observe us, that will be a real disaster, we start running throwing stuff at that student who observe us.

... I will finish the story next time

رد مع اقتباس

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
remember, years

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 21:05

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)