check it and say ur opinion - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club > English for Fun

English for Fun Have fun with jokes, riddles and games...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

check it and say ur opinion

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-08-29, 15:39   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
amir kh
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

Mh04 check it and say ur opinion

evry member

Be careful what you say and who you speak to cz How you treat people is how you will eventually be treated
and always remember that What is good for one person ought to be good enough for anyone else

قديم 2012-08-29, 15:42   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
baby angel
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية baby angel

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thanks amir but in which subject do u want us to speak

قديم 2012-08-29, 15:47   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
amir kh
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

what do u think baby angel

قديم 2012-08-29, 15:52   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
baby angel
عضو فعّال

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

in our war against spy??????????????????????????

قديم 2012-08-29, 16:00   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
amir kh
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة baby angel مشاهدة المشاركة
in our war against spy??????????????????????????
In life, you have to expect to win and lose....but in such case u can forgive who hurted you because
Only a morally strong person is able to forgive people who have hurt him....I guess u r one of them

قديم 2012-08-29, 16:04   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
baby angel
عضو فعّال

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

but bro what if this person took from you a friend will you forgive him

قديم 2012-08-29, 16:08   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
amir kh
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

don't worry sis ....if this freind realy trust in you he will never let you cz of any body else so trust him i mean that freind and forgive the other and always remember:
المسامحة تربية وليست خوف
i wish u choose the right way

قديم 2012-08-29, 16:10   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
amir kh
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

okey see ya later sistaaaaaaaa i've gorra go .....mirou prince peace

قديم 2012-08-29, 16:13   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
baby angel
عضو فعّال

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

ok i will take of ur advise broo but what if my friend did not come back what should i do tell me

قديم 2012-08-29, 20:22   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
amir kh
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

don't think that ur freind won't come back again to djelfa forume even if he do u must know that he do it only to protect you .....i wish he come back too cz he is my best freind too that's right he live just here near of me & i have his *FB and *SK also but ...u must know that he is the one who told me about this forume and about this english club and he adviced me to participate in it he told me that there are alot of good persons in it and u r one of them

قديم 2012-08-30, 11:31   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
baby angel
عضو فعّال

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

ok but i have a last question this friend has wrote somthing in the topic Brothers and Sisters Attention please in page 2 and 3 but i did not understand it well so i started writing and writing so he got mad what do you say will he forgive me
thanks bro

قديم 2012-08-30, 12:05   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
amir kh
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hey jimmy i really did not wait to hear such a harch words like this then baby angel got so exited about it.. and then she started fallowing me where ever i go ... asking me questions about my self ... replying on my subjects ... and even writing subjects about me so when i made you my friend your saying this i really can not belive that you sad this
so know i am thinking that i've done a big mistake whish is entring to this forum and speaking to you so i am sorry because i 've followed you and contact with u i am sorry but only god knows what i was felling but i really did not excpect from you this jimmy i just wanted to make you my friend but now you say this ohhhhhhhh my god if you sad this so what can others say may god forgive you but you have to know that you've taken the place of my deied friend but it looks that his place will stay empty for my holl life
ps you really let me dowen

i did not tell you to lie but if this is the truth for you i can't say any thing else so bey for ever my old friend
do not worry if you stay i will not follow you sorry i have to go cause tears are in my eyes
a friend told me baby do not cry ....put your head up...and never give up
but i say i have to cry when a friend go away.....with out saying why

if it is a couprl words for you they are more for me and the day you left i couldn't stay with out seeing a comment from you
but your best friend amir kh told me that you was talking to me just cause you did not want to say to me go away i din't belive him but you tell me is it true

hey jimmy come on i swear when you sad following me if you did not mean any thing people will understand it bad

and spy will use it againset us again you know what i mean bro
okey okey okey i read all what u say to Jim
then i wanna ask u something first:

do u realy trust in Jim? plz tell me the truth

قديم 2012-08-30, 12:12   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
baby angel
عضو فعّال

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i swear i met jimm just a week ago but i realllllllllllllllllly trust him i swear

قديم 2012-08-31, 10:16   رقم المشاركة : 14
معلومات العضو
amir kh
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

look around sis .... do you find any one around here called jimmy? no you don't, he fought all the way just to protect you ... he got hurt just to protect you so what's last thing he gets from you those words? look sister when a friend says just one thing bad,we shouldn't forget all the good things he done

قديم 2012-08-31, 13:41   رقم المشاركة : 15
معلومات العضو
baby angel
عضو فعّال

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

you are right prince but thanks god i am ok with him now but thanks for the advices may allah bless you

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
check, opinion

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 05:23

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)