I like me better - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Members writings

Members writings Members creative essays, poems and prose..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

I like me better

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2017-10-03, 11:38   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
حكاية قلب
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية حكاية قلب

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي I like me better

“I drown into a big sea of depression, you know.. that depression that kills every sort of life inside you.. I was crying myself to sleep every night and pretend Im fine in the mornings, I tries to cut myself but it was too aggressive and I was scared that Im gonna use to it and then kill myself one day.
That killed me seriously, I was dying a little bit every single day, I wasnt fine, I wasnt okay, I wasnt sober at all. I needed someone, anyone who can read my mind clearly or someone who could help me out, the fact that no one ever discovered that I was lying and that my silence never were something good, that my tears were under my skin all the time, but none could notice..
I loved my life before then why I had to experience such a dark truth like depression, it had me fucked up totally, like I had to hate myself more, and to curse it even more. I looked back to see if there's anyone who's watching over me.. anyone who could save me from that dimons, but no one was there, all my friends had them lifes and wasnt able to notice me drowning.
I wasnt able to breathe, I wasnt able to see life clearly, all was dark and cruel, Ive tried to get out of it, but it was helpless.. All the hate that was surrounded by me was from those who ignored me and my pain.
It is so hard that all you ever need is just a wors, no less, no more. One sincere word can change everything, but no one was there, I was totally alone.. No one cared, and no one was completely beside me.
Depression is no joke, its a freaking hell, I hate myself more now, and its too late for anyone to save me now, I ruined myself and I dont care anymore.” August 3rd.2017
- I wrote that two months ago, I was in a miserable situation. That 20 line text is the most sincere text I’ve ever wrote in my entire life, tho I was so broken and sensitive, some people commented : “ oh, then whats depression? Its just a temporary situation that everyone have or had experienced” And that is just so wrong and bad, its so bad that people still can’t figure out the difference between a mental issue and a regular one “mood”.
Now I’m fine.. particulary, It wasn’t easy for me to make it out from that big black bubble I stucked in the last few years, I didn’t really know what it is but It happened and I survived.. I was strong enough, trusted myself a bit, although I was weak in a scary way.. I wasn’t sober at all, but now its all gone. Don’t ever lose hope in yourself, you can make a progress, you can do it .. don’t kill yourself or the inner you for things that had to happen.. in a way or another, fated to happen.. meant to happen.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2017-10-04, 15:57   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
mokhtaro
عضو مبـدع

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Salam alikom
I just red about depression
It is so bad just like you said and any one could experience it for many reasons
Yes everyone is vulrnerable to mistakes and problems but as you said people should not blame themselves for things happened especially if they can not change it
The solution is to accept it and try to fix it, if nof take it as a lesson and move forward for their lives
Thank Allah for your recover
And May Allah keep you in the right path
Look at this link i found it while searching about depression through google
(the article is in arabic)

https://www.alukah.net/social/0/295/

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2017-10-27, 00:16   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Karim-Rap-4-Life

الأوسمة
العضو المميز لسنة 2013 وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية المرتبة الثالثة 
إحصائية العضو

vb_icon_m (6)

I read your diary It is well written in spite of some errors. well let's focus on the content depression is not an easy thing only those who suffered from it know what is it for real. I think we should focus on its resons depression and gloom don't come like that without a reason I think when we don't have our goals released we are vulnerable to it
some people feel gloom in case they don't have money and a house or when they're single not married and some others which is the most common case is love affairs any way I'm happy to see that you overcame your problem
I think you've been an old friend of me that's why I commented hhh
good luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2019-10-31, 10:30   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
oussgamer
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I wish you the best

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 17:41

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)