SCARED - Extract 038 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Literature

English Literature Short stories, novels and poems...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

SCARED - Extract 038

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2023-04-16, 20:06   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي SCARED - Extract 038

Skai≥≥≥

So I've noticed one thing, i have missed my periods and it has been a month now. This never happened before, i only be late for my periods for a week not a month. I don't think it is what I'm thinking. Could i be pregnant? But even if I'm pregnant i won't be able to know who the father of the baby is since i have been sleeping with both Theodore and Antony. No... I'm really doomed. I'm always asleep and tired, i thought maybe it's because of the stress that I've been having lately. Now i can see it's pregnancy symptoms.

It was Saturday, i called Eudorah to come over my house. She told me she'll come later at the evening since she's busy helping her mother with laundry and other house chores. I spent the rest of the door locking myself at my room. Both Antony and Theodore asked to see me but i gave them excuses saying that I was not feeling. To be honest i was really stressing on this day. Could i be pregnant? But no this can't be happening. So Eudorah came to my house around 5pm, i was taking a nap so she called me and told me she's waiting for me outside. I went to open the door for her and we went to my room.

"are you okay?", asked Eudorah.

"not really, i don't really understand please help me to understand", said Skai.

"what's wrong? I'm really lost please stop hitting around the bush and get straight to the point" said Eudorah.

"i think I'm pregnant, well I'm not really sure about it because I'm late and it's been a month now", said Skai.

"did are hear you very well? Skai you can't be pregnant no... you need to take a pregnancy test", said Eudorah.

"I don't have a test with me right now", said Skai.

"well I'll accompany you to the chemist shop to get two tomorrow so we can be sure you're really pregnant", said Eudorah.

"okay then, thanks", said Skai.

I hugged Eudorah, atleast she's supporting me instead of judging me even though we haven't seen the results. The moment my mother came back from work i accompanied Eudorah back home since it was already late. The following day she accompanied me to the chemist shop and we got two pregnancy tests. We went to lock myself in my room, i was really scared to take the test. What if I'm really pregnant? i won't know who the father of the baby is.

اقتباس:
to be continued...
🔲 ME on: Architecture Pinterest - France

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2023-04-20, 21:41   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

instagram ♥

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
scared

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 01:02

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)