What's your favorite.....please enter - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Archives

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

What's your favorite.....please enter

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2009-08-24, 10:02   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
ali gourgache
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية ali gourgache

إحصائية العضو

17 What's your favorite.....please enter

باسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Hi everybody,I have an idea that is to tell us what is your favorite food and your traditions according to your town.just to have a fun and to share our opinion!and if you're a forigner tell us your customs in Ramadan.Saha Ramdankom and waiting your answers and comments:confuse d:

قديم 2009-08-24, 23:13   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
amoula m.l.a
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية amoula m.l.a

إحصائية العضو

Icon24

hey ali...nice subject..peace be up on ya...well for me i like the couscous..pizza...m7adjeb...
briefly i like the simple food
in ramadan of course the first thing is the"sharba "bourec"...........
in ramadan i don't eat much i can't
waiting for new subjects
keep going on

قديم 2009-08-25, 08:39   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
conqueror
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية conqueror

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

You're making me hungry ... really I like everything -- I'm not fat -- , for food , I like traditionnal ones , especially chakhchoukha , makhtouma called mhajeb ... that's enough i can't continue .. :-)

قديم 2009-08-25, 08:49   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
ali gourgache
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

peace be upon you;rthanks that is great .by the way i like the traditional ones like you especially dolma ,tadjin el zitoon w chorba w borek.for the sweet ones zlabiya .......if i stiil tell you what do i like this page will not be enough.Don't you like it??Saha ftorkom.Good Luck

قديم 2009-08-25, 21:44   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
smart
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية smart

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hello brother
Thnx for You subject .....for me my favourite food is definitly Kouskous , Mehadjeb & Pizza
For Your question ....We don't have special traditions in Ramadan.....just as the rest of people
Have blessed Ramadan

قديم 2009-08-26, 07:28   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
ali gourgache
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة smart مشاهدة المشاركة
Hello brother
Thnx for You subject .....for me my favourite food is definitly Kouskous , Mehadjeb & Pizza
For Your question ....We don't have special traditions in Ramadan.....just as the rest of people
Have blessed Ramadan

thanks Smart for your comment.Enjoy your time

قديم 2010-08-17, 14:43   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
ali gourgache
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

because of the comming of Rmadhan el karim i want to revive my topic which i did it last year in Ramadan...................so what 's your favorite food............Saha Ramdankom waiting especially Yakumo what's your favorite food in ramadan??waiting you

قديم 2010-09-01, 23:03   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
sarouna22
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية sarouna22

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

for me my favourite food is mahkouke immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i love it so so much

قديم 2010-09-02, 09:54   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
اناناسة
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية اناناسة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi Ali , i am zineb from Ghardaia ...i like everything well *****d like my mother would say hhhhh ...we are very simple in Ramadan
we do not eat everything at once ...we have first dates and milk then we all move to prayer , and then we return to the table to have a soup which is quit different from alll places in Algeria....it is made up of a certain (kam7)we bring it actually from wilayat Adrar cause they have that kind of beans ..... so i bet you will find it very delicious when you get used to it ... and the after the prayer of Tarawi7 we get to have the normal dinners that all Algerian families have (bourak , zitoun,tajin 7lou...) at s7our some of us prefer couscous ,but the others have different meals
thank you for this subject and I invite you to come along to Ghardaia we have everything you would like to taste have a good day
sis zineb

قديم 2010-09-02, 09:56   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
اناناسة
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية اناناسة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

sorry i meant :well *****d

قديم 2010-09-02, 14:07   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
ابتساام
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

In M'sila or B.B.A the same traditions
My favorite food is chakhchoukha
In Ramadan we have the soup" chourba frik" and bourak and tajin
at s7or we eat the same food
but some people eat couscous wiht grapes and milk "I hate this meal
our traditions "laylat alkader" we prepare traditional meals such as couscous and chakhchoukha not all people

قديم 2010-09-02, 14:08   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
ابتساام
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Sa7a fetorkoum

قديم 2010-09-02, 15:11   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
ali gourgache
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة sarouna22 مشاهدة المشاركة
for me my favourite food is mahkouke immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i love it so so much
thanx Sarouna for your passage....actually i don't know this kind of food .....May you give me the ingridient if you mind??may be it has another name in our wilaya........Thanks again and Saha Ftorkom

قديم 2010-09-02, 15:17   رقم المشاركة : 14
معلومات العضو
ali gourgache
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة zinebsiradj مشاهدة المشاركة
Hi Ali , i am zineb from Ghardaia ...i like everything well *****d like my mother would say hhhhh ...we are very simple in Ramadan
we do not eat everything at once ...we have first dates and milk then we all move to prayer , and then we return to the table to have a soup which is quit different from alll places in Algeria....it is made up of a certain (kam7)we bring it actually from wilayat Adrar cause they have that kind of beans ..... so i bet you will find it very delicious when you get used to it ... and the after the prayer of Tarawi7 we get to have the normal dinners that all Algerian families have (bourak , zitoun,tajin 7lou...) at s7our some of us prefer couscous ,but the others have different meals
thank you for this subject and I invite you to come along to Ghardaia we have everything you would like to taste have a good day
sis zineb
Actually your tradition in ghardaia are the same like us although there is some differences.....May be you've meant about the soup "chorba frik"because Frik is a kind of sereal or gam7 like you've said.......thank you for the invitation ...i'm glad to be in Ghardaia why not.............Saha Ftorkom too

قديم 2010-09-02, 15:22   رقم المشاركة : 15
معلومات العضو
ali gourgache
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ابتساام مشاهدة المشاركة
In M'sila or B.B.A the same traditions
My favorite food is chakhchoukha
In Ramadan we have the soup" chourba frik" and bourak and tajin
at s7or we eat the same food
but some people eat couscous wiht grapes and milk "I hate this meal
our traditions "laylat alkader" we prepare traditional meals such as couscous and chakhchoukha not all people
yesssssss it's great i love chakhcokha so much ...........yes there are many families prefer couscous in Shour...........thank you for your passage and Saha Ftorkom too

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 15:52

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)