Oh life!!! - الصفحة 2 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Archives

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Oh life!!!

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2010-08-19, 17:45   رقم المشاركة : 16
معلومات العضو
charmed girle
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hey
life is good as it is bad two sides and god gave us
mindes to deal with it
and our deal can be correcte as it can be right
so we just have to learn from ur mistaks and always
keep going on
thx for the nice topic
saha ftourak

قديم 2010-08-19, 23:19   رقم المشاركة : 17
معلومات العضو
yakumo
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية yakumo

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ali gourgache مشاهدة المشاركة
thank you .do you agree that life is not as wormth as before????it's very boring it's not like our ancestors..yes or no...anyways thank you for your passage again
Well, I'm not sure to say Yes or No, maybe somewhere in between...Cuz it's up to everybody not before or now or future!!I
However, it's better to say Yes because they really lived a than us!!..I mean the most!!I
By the way, it seems that u r Pessimistic, why?!!...u know life laughts at u when u r unhappy..But it smiles at u when u r happy...So it's better 2 keep smiling

I hope u a better life broo!!!so be more & more Optimistic

Thanx again^^

قديم 2010-08-20, 10:03   رقم المشاركة : 18
معلومات العضو
ali gourgache
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية ali gourgache

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة yakumo مشاهدة المشاركة
Well, I'm not sure to say Yes or No, maybe somewhere in between...Cuz it's up to everybody not before or now or future!!I
However, it's better to say Yes because they really lived a than us!!..I mean the most!!I
By the way, it seems that u r Pessimistic, why?!!...u know life laughts at u when u r unhappy..But it smiles at u when u r happy...So it's better 2 keep smiling

I hope u a better life broo!!!so be more & more Optimistic

Thanx again^^
Hey again,believe me it's not a matter of being pessimistic or optemistic but it's a matter of curiosity..............I'm very affected by my grand father and his stories may be..............i said it Smile for life to Smile for you ........thanks Yakumo and be sure that i'm living in a warmth with my family it's just a question...................thanks a lot bro for your answer ...i'm very grateful for you

قديم 2010-08-20, 12:02   رقم المشاركة : 19
معلومات العضو
Shooter16
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

life is passing on your topic and say

nice words

thx

قديم 2010-08-20, 12:09   رقم المشاركة : 20
معلومات العضو
ali gourgache
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Shooter16 مشاهدة المشاركة
life is passing on your topic and say

nice words

thx
And i say thank you for your sweetest passage....thanks shooter for your comment

قديم 2010-08-20, 12:18   رقم المشاركة : 21
معلومات العضو
kmus
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي Unfortunately

اقتباس:
thank you .do you agree that life is not as wormth as before????it's very boring it's not like our ancestors..yes or no...anyways thank you for your passage again
Unfortunately, yes.
Before, society shared some magnific values, such as familly, sympathy, generosity, modesty (hechma) and above all standing up all for what´s right individually and collectively (neef 3la hak).
Nowdays, people have became selfish and don´t care about morality or values. The only thing that counts is how much money one can accumulates as quick as possible whatever the mean.
Now, what is ironic, is that people don´t even know what happiness means. They don´t remember that we were living a modest but by far a better life than todays, where there is material abundance but where most people are stressed, unhappy and empty.
Take a look in your surrounding to see how much people are complaining. This wasn´t the case 15 or 20 years before.
THis is ironic, because a person who experience two diffenrent status is better entitiled to judge which is the right.
If I have to advice you and me at most, is to read and speak about people of virtue . Whether it would be our prophet POABUH and his compagnionship, or merely current true good people, for the sake of wakening up and motivating people, specialy youth, to what makes life happy both in dunia and akhira. At least, if you can´t convaince people you can apply diligently islamic principals and the message will spread better.
Allah take care of us

قديم 2010-08-20, 15:50   رقم المشاركة : 22
معلومات العضو
ali gourgache
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة kmus مشاهدة المشاركة
Unfortunately, yes.
Before, society shared some magnific values, such as familly, sympathy, generosity, modesty (hechma) and above all standing up all for what´s right individually and collectively (neef 3la hak).
Nowdays, people have became selfish and don´t care about morality or values. The only thing that counts is how much money one can accumulates as quick as possible whatever the mean.
Now, what is ironic, is that people don´t even know what happiness means. They don´t remember that we were living a modest but by far a better life than todays, where there is material abundance but where most people are stressed, unhappy and empty.
Take a look in your surrounding to see how much people are complaining. This wasn´t the case 15 or 20 years before.
THis is ironic, because a person who experience two diffenrent status is better entitiled to judge which is the right.
If I have to advice you and me at most, is to read and speak about people of virtue . Whether it would be our prophet POABUH and his compagnionship, or merely current true good people, for the sake of wakening up and motivating people, specialy youth, to what makes life happy both in dunia and akhira. At least, if you can´t convaince people you can apply diligently islamic principals and the message will spread better.
Allah take care of us
Thanks for your worthy comment..............we must take our prophet to set an exemple in our life to taste the real happiness and to have a warmth life exactly llike you've said.................thank you a lot for commenting ..........Ramadan kareeeeeeeeem

قديم 2010-08-20, 20:20   رقم المشاركة : 23
معلومات العضو
أميرة العرب
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
yessssssssss Amira ..........it's our fate!!!!thank you for your passage and sweetest comment

u are welcome sister

the arab princesse

قديم 2010-08-28, 22:56   رقم المشاركة : 24
معلومات العضو
عرش المعرفة
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية عرش المعرفة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

really nice words

قديم 2010-08-30, 12:49   رقم المشاركة : 25
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

B2

you are muslim you should not see the life like this poet sees, for the muslim the life is a preparation for the second life and an examination set, think it again

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 16:06

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)