the true frindship - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Archives

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

the true frindship

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2010-12-10, 12:02   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
sweet death
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية sweet death

إحصائية العضو

B2 the true frindship

THE TRUE FRIENDSHIP
· Friends arescarce jewels.
· Friends are ready to hear you in any time you need them.
· Friends open their hearts for you.
· Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave and impossible to forget.
· Most people walk in and out of your life, but only friends leave footprints in your heart.
These words just are simple meanings of "Friend". And before I will talk about "Friend", I want to tell you the meaning of the True Friendship.
Nobody can deny the importance of true friendship nowadays. So we should put into consideration that we need to choose a true friend to make true friendship. So what true friendship means? I read many meanings of friendship, but I picked 2 meanings:
1/ Friendship is a wonderful relation that connects two persons with each other who have the same abilities.
2/ Friendship is a strong bond which joins between two persons on love, honesty, loyalty, understanding and devotion.
In my opinion, friendship can remain for long times if it was true and built on great morals and if we chose a good and true friend.
I have a nice friend, I love my friend, I spend my time with my friend. Every day when you go to school, you see many students but one of them is your close friend. And of course you tell her your secrets, preoccupations, feelings, problems, hobbies and most things that happened to you. However do you think your close friend is really nice, good and true friend, and she deserves to be your close friend? Maybe yes and maybe no, to make sure ask yourself these question.
First, who is a true friend?
True friend always stay with you through good time and through bad. She will spend her time to listen to you when something made you sad. She believes you when no one believes you. When you are feeling lonely, she will fill your time with enjoyment. She is happy for you, when good things come your way. She advises you if she saw your fault, and she encourages you if she saw good from you. She loves you in Allah. You will not be shame from being her friend. She helps you in any time without reward. She gives you her trust. She accepts your apologize. She supports you to worship Allah and do the right things. She is the mirror of yourself. She takes care of you. She corrects your mistake. She doesn't use bad words. She encourages you to study hard and get high marks. She respects you.
All of these phrases describe a true friend, but should all of them be in my friend to become a true friend? Absolutely not but most of them should be in her and if a few of them are in her, she isn't a true friend and she doesn't deserve your friendship
Finally, friendship is a great treasure and the most beautiful thing in the life. Every one need friend to make his life interesting, but good friend raises you up while bad one put you down. So you should choose your true and good friend very carefully.
Thank you for your reading

قديم 2010-12-10, 17:26   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i really appreciate the topic with its *******s
true friend is hardly to find especially in this time of material
thank you

قديم 2010-12-11, 11:10   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
mohbadboy
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية mohbadboy

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i don't think that you can find a true friend in our days

قديم 2010-12-11, 16:25   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
sweet death
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

well i still belive that true friendship exists cause when i think about it i find tha peopel just dont chose the right kind of friends thats all
cause i thank god now for my friends and i am sure that if they tell me die for them i shall do it
and they will do the same for me so please all the peopel who dont belive in the existence of true friends just have hope
i know its hard to find them but that make frienship more and more precieuse

قديم 2010-12-11, 18:04   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
برشلوني03
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

the friands is not true

قديم 2010-12-13, 17:12   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
sweet death
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i disagree with you barchaloni in two things
1friendship exists
2not barchalona real madrid
and thanks hhhh

قديم 2010-12-14, 14:58   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
omsi
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank you sister .we are all real madrid and ofcourse friendship living with us and who not believe in it so he should go to a doctor and tell him that he have problem with confidance]

قديم 2010-12-14, 17:05   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
sweet death
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hhh thanks but some peopel have tried to find good friends but they couldent and thats why the dont beleave in it anymore
but they should know that peopel are not the same some are bad and others are good

قديم 2010-12-14, 20:11   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
sakira
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thanks you for ever and this is best true friends of choose

قديم 2010-12-14, 20:14   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
sakira
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

and thanks of cours

قديم 2010-12-15, 13:43   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
sweet death
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

never mind sakira its not a probleme

قديم 2010-12-15, 19:55   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
احلام سك
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

in our days is impossible to find a good friend
thank you

قديم 2010-12-15, 20:50   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
BAROUD
سَفِيرُ الأَقْصَى

الصورة الرمزية BAROUD

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

where are the true friends
just jokes

قديم 2010-12-18, 16:42   رقم المشاركة : 14
معلومات العضو
هدى 16
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thanks.....................

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
frindship, true

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 17:12

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)