أريد شرحا من فضلكم - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتدى المال و الأعمال > منتدى البنوك و الحسابات المالية الالكترونية > قسم الاستفسارات و المشاكل الخاصة بالبنوك و الحسابات المالية

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

أريد شرحا من فضلكم

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2014-01-22, 16:14   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
fariden
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي أريد شرحا من فضلكم

Set up my PayPal account to receive and withdraw payments

To receive payments with PayPal, choose a Visa card issued in Algeria or a bank account in the U.S. to link to your PayPal account. You must withdraw payments from your available balance before you can spend it.

Your available balance is automatically transferred on the first day of every month to your linked card or bank account.

You can also withdraw payments from your available balance to your linked card or bank account at any time.

Learn more about receiving and withdrawing payments.
Where do you want to transfer your payments?

My Visa® Card issued in Algeria
My bank account in the U.S.

Available PayPal balance Visa card

Choose a Visa debit or credit card issued in Algeria to link to your PayPal account. We’ll send your withdrawals to this card, minus a fee. Then you can then use the payments any way you want.

Your available balance is automatically transferred on the first day of every month. You can also withdraw payments any time you want.

Learn more about withdrawals.
Use My Visa Card
Account Overview

قديم 2014-01-22, 17:05   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
عبداللطيف18
بائع مسجل (أ)

الصورة الرمزية عبداللطيف18

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة fariden مشاهدة المشاركة
Set up my PayPal account to receive and withdraw payments

To receive payments with PayPal, choose a Visa card issued in Algeria or a bank account in the U.S. to link to your PayPal account. You must withdraw payments from your available balance before you can spend it.

Your available balance is automatically transferred on the first day of every month to your linked card or bank account.

You can also withdraw payments from your available balance to your linked card or bank account at any time.

Learn more about receiving and withdrawing payments.
Where do you want to transfer your payments?

My Visa® Card issued in Algeria
My bank account in the U.S.

Available PayPal balance Visa card

Choose a Visa debit or credit card issued in Algeria to link to your PayPal account. We’ll send your withdrawals to this card, minus a fee. Then you can then use the payments any way you want.

Your available balance is automatically transferred on the first day of every month. You can also withdraw payments any time you want.

Learn more about withdrawals.
Use My Visa Card
Account Overview
هدا يعني أن حسابك بايبال غير مفعل و لايستطيع استقبال الأموال.
لكي تحصل على حساب بايبال مفعل يجب عليك أن تربطه ببطاقة بنكية من نوع فيزا صادرة في الجزائر،أو بحساب بنكي أمريكي.

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
أريد, شرحا, فضلكم

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 01:20

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)