????? Are they true friends - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

????? Are they true friends

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-03-12, 11:26   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
7med
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية 7med

إحصائية العضو

Question ????? Are they true friends

do you count online acquaintances as true friends ? or do you think that face to face is imperative to forming close friendship ? This is something I have been thinking about for quite some time

Certainly face to face interactions are richer because of the body lan-guage wich show us in our real state

, but in the absence of physical contact there is something special ;Outside body lan-guage there is textual inflection , there is a domination of human tendency, there are some freedom to be someone else someone different .... let extend the subject

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-12, 23:53   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
أمل روسيكادا
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية أمل روسيكادا

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

well,I think it depends on persons some of them show their real personalities thus we can trust them ...others change completly their real personalities they try to hide their bad behavours so as to look cool or just clever people or
so we need to be attentive before choosing our friends

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-13, 08:05   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
SMASH
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية SMASH

إحصائية العضو

Mh04

definately I consider most of those I know online as buddies, of course not all of them are close friends but it's so far sufficient to have fun with some web-mate to get attached to them

I didn't and will never judge my friends in thier appearance

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-13, 08:20   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
SMASH
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية SMASH

إحصائية العضو

Mh47

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أمل روسيكادا مشاهدة المشاركة
well,I think it depends on persons some of them show their real personalities thus we can trust them ...others change completly their real personalities they try to hide their bad behavours so as to look cool or just clever people or
so we need to be attentive before choosing our friends

what did you mean by they change completely their personalities ? do you mean they look smarter than in the real life ? if that was your idea I definately agree with you ... but don't think they do it consciously they are geniuse in writing and their saying reflect qualities they don't have, I was surprised at a person I meet few years ago, he was completely different of the image I formed him, but at least I realised that I was liking some aspect on his personality so I was ignoring the depleasant one, but he was good boy just not exactely what I've expected

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-13, 18:14   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
أمل روسيكادا
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية أمل روسيكادا

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة SMASH مشاهدة المشاركة
what did you mean by they change completely their personalities ? do you mean they look smarter than in the real life ? if that was your idea I definately agree with you ... but don't think they do it consciously they are geniuse in writing and their saying reflect qualities they don't have, I was surprised at a person I meet few years ago, he was completely different of the image I formed him, but at least I realised that I was liking some aspect on his personality so I was ignoring the depleasant one, but he was good boy just not exactely what I've expected
it's almost the same idea ...we can't judge a person by his appearance and we can't also judge him by just what he says

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-13, 20:52   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
SMASH
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية SMASH

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

yes it's hard to know ppl in virtual world and in real too

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-15, 23:44   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
CANIM
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية CANIM

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

friends on the web yes! but I think the friendship on internet is more delicate than in real and fragile also , the reason for me is the lack of eyes contact, there are something mysteriouse and strong when you look inside the others eyes, , on internet even you have hd camera and high quality sound card you only watch your friend as you watch a movie , there are no real contact

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-15, 23:46   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
CANIM
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية CANIM

إحصائية العضو

Mh47

اقتباس:
definately I consider most of those I know online as buddies, of course not all of them are close friends but it's so far sufficient to have fun with some web-mate to get attached to them

I didn't and will never judge my friends in thier appearance

it is good to not judge people on their appearance therefore appearance reveal a lot about a person, we hold our history in our face and our way of standing tell a lot about our inner feelings

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-16, 12:21   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
اناناسة
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية اناناسة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Sometimes it feels good to speak to someone on the other side of the world , yet i believe one never knows what they really look like ... I believe friendship is difficult to build because it is based on trust and trust nowasays is very hardly proven to exist so ..... i think of it as playing with fire .... however easy , it is never good according to my personal experience

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-16, 12:44   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
7med
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية 7med

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:

all is due to imagination, in your case you've given yourself some freedom to build up the face of that friends, thinking that his way of talking refers imperatively to a kind of people, and ... we should say that people on the web allow themselves to be more natural and more spontaneouse, coz they feel as free as in face of themselves

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-16, 12:53   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
7med
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية 7med

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة CANIM مشاهدة المشاركة
friends on the web yes! but I think the friendship on internet is more delicate than in real and fragile also , the reason for me is the lack of eyes contact, there are something mysteriouse and strong when you look inside the others eyes, , on internet even you have hd camera and high quality sound card you only watch your friend as you watch a movie , there are no real contact

yes that what I meant by body lan..guage, but even though it is possible to get close to someone on the web , never forget that what makes us attached to people is our thoughts in first place, so as we agree with people in real we agree in virtual

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-16, 12:59   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
7med
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية 7med

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة zinebsiradj مشاهدة المشاركة
Sometimes it feels good to speak to someone on the other side of the world , yet i believe one never knows what they really look like ... I believe friendship is difficult to build because it is based on trust and trust nowasays is very hardly proven to exist so ..... i think of it as playing with fire .... however easy , it is never good according to my personal experience

yes! some people on the web are just liars ... fooling people all the time ... but with experiences we finished by recognizing them , no lie lasts forever

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-17, 11:14   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
hind 306
عضو مبـدع

الصورة الرمزية hind 306

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

personnally i think that online acquaintences don t change their personalities generally because they need persons to be frank with them and tell them the truth and join them their problems
but i beleive also that there s many fake persons in online acquaintances thus we have to be vigilant

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-17, 14:03   رقم المشاركة : 14
معلومات العضو
Makadam
محظور

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

there is no friendship , neither in net nor in the real life

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-17, 14:51   رقم المشاركة : 15
معلومات العضو
SiliaOnly
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Makadam مشاهدة المشاركة
there is no friendship , neither in net nor in the real life
don't give up , if your friends deceived you maybe you've deceived them first, if your friends don't respond exactely to your expectations, maybe you're exagerating your expactations, thus don't deny the existance of nice things like friendship but change your thoughts about it,

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
?????, friends, true

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 19:49

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)