for him and him - a space for peace - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

for him and him - a space for peace

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-08-30, 09:25   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
amir kh
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

Lightbulb for him and him - a space for peace

For him and him – a space for making peace

May Allah’s peace be upon all of you brothers and sisters
Then i say «for him and him» the two main parts of all this drama going on
I invite you here to forgive each other, to throw all the misunderstandings behind, I invite you to be friends again, no actually brothers, I invite you to be man and both show up to end up this whole Mexico film hhhh
For him and him ………………………………………………. For jimmy and spy
Jimmy: I knew you since five years, I honestly never met someone who’s like you, noble, dignity, unique attitude, dark, rough, serious, in spite I also know that cute little djamel kid is still alive somewhere there inside you like you all time say, the shy boy, the forgiving person
True jimmy, true jimmy that no one can understand you in personal, I couldn’t, then imagine how it is gonna be in a social forum, both u and i know that you’re too dark to be figured out, that’s why you always fall a victim for your own bless, don’t blame those who know nothing about you but heard a song and red a bunch of topics, people believe me that this man no one back home can even stand in his shadow, standing for right and dignity all time made him have such a strong feared personality in the hood ( he stood up for angel against the Egyptian guy and that’s how they met as he told me, is that right angel? ), so for you who don’t know him or some way he forgot to introduce himself this is jimmy, dear jimmy come back here and take responsibility once more and just forgive, be a man and show up and just proof us that you really wanna make a difference , come back and I know you will brother , come back and end this up as you always do and just say I forgive, so guys do you agree with me
?
Spy: dear spy is a good person and I’m sure, we all are good persons, even criminals, the only difference is that we make mistakes that’s all, we make mistakes to learn from them and that’s life, spy also was under pressure of people who been fighting back whom I’m not gonna blame because I’m sure they were fighting for a good cause, which is to get our little sister’s dignity back, I am one of those people, if spy could just took responsibility of his mistake and apologized for what he did I think things wouldn’t reach this level of hate, so here I say spy get out here and take responsibility of your own doings and admit your mistake and apologies for it like jimmy apologized to amel nina and built a new relation with your friend that you once called a stranger, be a man and show up you too as well and make peace, so guys do u agree with me
?
So both of you come out here forgive and admit wipe tears and smile come back home and make a real happy family or else you’re not man any more
Still I ask, guys do you agree with me
?
If you do guys come on say kalmat el7a9 and call them back
Waiting
Miro prince
A former member of jimmy’s group “the rap soldiers” may you keep kind and cool

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-30, 11:24   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
baby angel
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية baby angel

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hey amir what you sad is abselootly true and i hope that every thing go back normal and i apologie to spy and to jimm to and thank you bro for this topic

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-30, 19:28   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
Jimmy The Rap Soldie
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Jimmy The Rap Soldie

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة baby angel مشاهدة المشاركة
hey amir what you sad is abselootly true and i hope that every thing go back normal and i apologie to spy and to jimm to and thank you bro for this topic
you don't have to apologize dear ... u can just forgive ... hey prince .... what is this mess?!! ..i end up all things yesterday with brother whoseen ... you think spy is gonna come apologize hhh ... think wel bro ... well actually you wasted your time into this ... but just respecting you and black poison and miss cool and karim and baby angel and nina and hind and all who wasn't hypocrites ...i guess this guys own me an apology for disturbance was going all these days ... even know i wasn't who set the fire ... so for your sake prince miro and bro whoseen whom i promised i forgive and leave .. but eyes are all time opened

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-31, 10:31   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
amir kh
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thanks for showing up brother,I respect you for your honesty

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-31, 17:53   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
Karim_Rap_4_life
محظور

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Jimmy The Rap Soldie

War on you is war on me
We are homeboz and we'll be homeboyz for life
forget the feud man let's take a look to our work ok
peace up

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-31, 22:02   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
Jimmy The Rap Soldie
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Jimmy The Rap Soldie

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Karim_Rap_4_life مشاهدة المشاركة
Jimmy The Rap Soldie

War on you is war on me
We are homeboz and we'll be homeboyz for life
forget the feud man let's take a look to our work ok
peace up

War on you is war on me
sure brotha
two of Algeria's most wanted
i'm with ya

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-02, 00:32   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
Black_Poison
عضو محترف

الصورة الرمزية Black_Poison

الأوسمة
المرتبة الثانية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Jimmy The Rap Soldie مشاهدة المشاركة
you don't have to apologize dear ... u can just forgive ... hey prince .... what is this mess?!! ..i end up all things yesterday with brother whoseen ... you think spy is gonna come apologize hhh ... think wel bro ... well actually you wasted your time into this ... but just respecting you and black poison and miss cool and karim and baby angel and nina and hind and all who wasn't hypocrites ...i guess this guys own me an apology for disturbance was going all these days ... even know i wasn't who set the fire ... so for your sake prince miro and bro whoseen whom i promised i forgive and leave .. but eyes are all time opened
All my respect for you bro
you owe me nothing
i just stood for the right
we're family
just focus on your health;studies
and the noble project
peace

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-05, 19:25   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
yakumo
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية yakumo

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Ohayou Pals!!
It's been a long while that I was Absent & when coming,it seems that there was ,somehow, a kinda of misunderstanding between members!! what I wanna say is that Life's shorter than to fill it with bad stuff
So, let us Judje less & accept more..Let u Complain less & appreciate more..Let me Frown less & smile more,
Cuz everybody has issues & he's fighting his own unique war..Nobody is Perfect,so pause before you start judging,criticizing or mocking others..And remember well that forgetting the wrong is the best revenge!IBesides when u distance urself frm all Negative things,your goodness will truly shine by its own!I
Hope all thing will be as well as it used to!I
Peace

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
peace, space

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 11:21

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)