All Muslims You Need To Know About This - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

All Muslims You Need To Know About This

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-07-28, 23:52   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
Sadinne
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Sadinne

إحصائية العضو

B8 All Muslims You Need To Know About This

Ramadan Karim & Saha Ftourkoum everyone
^^

First of all, we should all thank Allah because we have the chance to spend Ramadan at home, safe in the company of our families & friends, without worrying about someone breaking into your home & setting fire to everything around you, because our brothers & sisters in Burma aren't that luck
y

Burma is a country in Southeast Asia. It is bordered by India, Bangladesh, China, Laos and Thailand

The Muslim minority in Burma is being slaughtered by the Buddhist who have started a real war against muslims, well...You can't even call it a war, but more like a butchery, a real life horror movie, a massacre against defenseless muslims

Kids, women, old people, handicapted, poor...It really doesn't matter, if you believe in Allah then you shall be burned to death

This conflict started in 1784, and the buddhits didn't show any signs of changing their mind or point of view about the muslims to this very day

These are some very disturbing pictures of what is currently going in Burma, if you are a sensitive person, please just go past it

Twelve people got shot by a psycopathe in Colorada in the USA ==> The End Of The World, while hundreds if not thoulsands of muslims are being butchered, and no one rises a finger

Why isn't the media talking about this? Why aren't they showing pictures of their burning bodies? Or are they too busy lighting fires elsewhere? This is outrageous

God, what happened to us? Muslims are being killed every single day for no significant reason, it's like they're trying to push us to extinction, Bachar, Buddhists, Americans, Frensh...And so are we, yes, we are killing each other & no one can say otherwise

Don't you let them bury the truth

Don't just let them make this massacre look like it's no big deal, the media doesn't decide what matters and what doesn't, we do

And this matters, this massacre against humanity & muslims matters, they can't just suffocate their screams & pain, untill we all forget about it

Research this &Spread the word

Tell your friend, your father, your neighboor, hell, talk about it to your 2years old little brother

Just let people know about what's going on, let them be heard, let people know about their pain & suffering, don't keep quiet, it might not seem like a big deal to you, but it matters, it really does

Pray for them, don't forget them in your prayers and duaa, since it is the only thing we can do for now

May Allah be with them, and reward them with Jannah for all waht they've gone through just because they believe in him, and the noble cause of his prophete

May Allah yarfa3 3ana al ghabina eli rana fiha, we used to be brave noble men & women, but here were are today, watching helplessly as they butcher our sisters & brothers

For more detailed information, you can check the web

Peace

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-07-29, 12:17   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
.kiki
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية .kiki

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

oh dear sister, thank you very much for the thread, may ALLAH reward you best for this, i had the idea of posting one here too, and I'm so glad you did it first

yes indeed, sister, it's really horrible what's happening to our brothers and sisters there, and i do pray God for them
it's a duty we must remember
it's all we can do anyway

how painful to see them being burnt to death just because they believe in ALLAH Almighty, don't they havethe complete right to believe in whatever they want? where is Human Rights Assosiation
?
Whole of West and their hypocrite United Nations is Silent on Massacre of Muslims Burma

let media goes to hell, we can spread this all we want...

O ALLAH please help them, reward them Your Heavens for standing brave and still believeing in You no matter what
O ALLAH please forgive our sins... for that this Bala2 would go if we repent

insh'ALLAH dawn will break the darkness on our Ummah soon

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-07-29, 12:19   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
.kiki
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية .kiki

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-07-29, 12:44   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
Hillin
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hillin

الأوسمة
وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Thank u friend for the topic
I'm still trying to find just one reason
why the world sees Islam the only threat religion
One day the truth will have a tongue
May Allah mercy be on our brothers and sisters who have been martyrized there
Dear Saddine which Media you're calling
they appears only to spread FITNA among muslims
they tend to present only picts which show how a brothers kill each other
Fake pictures
May Allah guide and blesses Muslims all over the word
thx again Saddina

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-07-31, 13:08   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
Sadinne
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Sadinne

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hey there everyone

You don't have to thank me for this, it's our duty to spread the word and let people know about this

It really is heartbreaking,

The only reason why they're so agressive towards us, is because we scare them to death, because we once ruled the world & they were down on their knees in front of us, begging for our mercy

Inchallah these days will come back, and our sun will rise again

We all need to do something about this, no matter how small or insignificant it might be, but it would still be better than not doing anything at all

May Allah give us their strength to stand up for our religion & hold on to our believes

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-02, 06:28   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
BouDi9
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية BouDi9

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Our sincere prayers can change our destiny and prevent calamity from befalling us. Allah said: "Call upon ME and I will respond to you." When you break your fast Ask Allah anything you want, as little as getting a new ipad for a eid gift or finding a good husband or wife, or for forgiveness and repentance. Trust in Allah and keep persisting in your du'a. Don't give up, Allah is the All-Knowing (Al-'Aleem), the All-Generous (Al-Karim), the All-Forgiving (Al-Ghafoor)... Yaaaaaaaa Rabb!

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-02, 18:31   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
سِدْرَةِ الْمُنْتَهَى~
مشرفة منتدى أساتذة التعليم العالي

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

salam alaykom wa rahmato Allah
I wanna just to say that, we must be accurate with news... using an old photos to represent burma today is disingenuous
May Allah sobhanaho wataala blesses and rewards our brothers and sisters and all the muslimans in Palestine, Syria, Somalia ,pakistan, Afganistan…ameen yarabb
Saha ftorkom…salam

آخر تعديل سِدْرَةِ الْمُنْتَهَى~ 2012-08-02 في 18:34.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-03, 15:37   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
biba94
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية biba94

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank you sister
that's really an intersting topic
really wondeful and humanist meanings
that's what we should feel
we've always to think about our brothers in wars
and ramadan is the best occasion to fell what's hunger
god bless you dear
accept my comment

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-10, 14:11   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
Sadinne
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Sadinne

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة BouDi9 مشاهدة المشاركة
Our sincere prayers can change our destiny and prevent calamity from befalling us. Allah said: "Call upon ME and I will respond to you." When you break your fast Ask Allah anything you want, as little as getting a new ipad for a eid gift or finding a good husband or wife, or for forgiveness and repentance. Trust in Allah and keep persisting in your du'a. Don't give up, Allah is the All-Knowing (Al-'Aleem), the All-Generous (Al-Karim), the All-Forgiving (Al-Ghafoor)... Yaaaaaaaa Rabb!
These are some very wise & true words, god bless you, may god bring all our dreams to life, and take our Umah back to her glory days

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-10, 14:15   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
Sadinne
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Sadinne

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة biba94 مشاهدة المشاركة
thank you sister
that's really an intersting topic
really wondeful and humanist meanings
that's what we should feel
we've always to think about our brothers in wars
and ramadan is the best occasion to fell what's hunger
god bless you dear
accept my comment
You're welcome,I just want to spread the word and make sure that people are aware of what's going on there, that muslims all over the world are suffering and the media is trying to suffocate their cry for help

Saha ftourek & don't forget me & them in your Duaa
^^

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-08-10, 15:43   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
biba94
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية biba94

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

sure honey
all muslims think to each other specially in wishs
tx again
our god bless you

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
burma, call, muslims, persecuted, wake

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 20:28

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)