Edge of Tomorrow - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Edge of Tomorrow

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2014-07-19, 15:23   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
نَازِكْ
عضو مميّز

الأوسمة
موضوع مميز وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي Edge of Tomorrow

Peace be upon you
Well ;
So often ,i think about how tomorrow could be ? ,
would tomorrow bring to me new things ?
Would it be different from the day before ?
Because even the day before was someday tomorrow
« the future is merely an excuse to escape the present «
I really don’t remember who said it but i guess he was John Green in one of his books but i really believe in it

Because sometimes you try hard to walk past your past ;,to never look behind maybe because of a guilt you still hold its stains
or due to a harsh memory you can no longer bear it but what’s you ‘re sure about is that you're running and the only thing you’re trying to get is" tomorrow"

But ,,,,you can’t run without paying the price you can’t just move on without looking behind.

That’s why i believe too in my own quote « tomorrow is always there but the past once you let it go you will let go your soul as well
thus don't try to escape it just to reach the future because inn the end you'll just get
tomorrow’s edge"
Just discuss it am i right or wrong ?
The stage is yours so feel free and express ^^
sa7a ftourkom and take it easy

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-07-19, 23:28   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
Marwa1612
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية Marwa1612

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

indeed sis, we shouldn't hurry because in that way we won't live the whole tomorrow, we have to live the present, to understand the past, and walk through it without regret , since it's an experience, and we are proud of it, Remember your verse "Tell Miss LIFE that i learnt my lesson i'm not gonna cheat again", but it doesn't mean to give up, you understand my soulmate right?!!

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-07-20, 15:16   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
نَازِكْ
عضو مميّز

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Marwa1612 مشاهدة المشاركة
indeed sis, we shouldn't hurry because in that way we won't live the whole tomorrow, we have to live the present, to understand the past, and walk through it without regret , since it's an experience, and we are proud of it, Remember your verse "Tell Miss LIFE that i learnt my lesson i'm not gonna cheat again", but it doesn't mean to give up, you understand my soulmate right?!!
my soulmate is here welcome sis ^^
you made me happy
well ,life is the moment n what i was trying to say is "if you're aimed just to reach the future because you wanna run from your past all your efforts will go in vain"
and even me i've forgot what i've written ^^ but yeah we shouldn't cheat just to pass because the whole thing is not about the mark we would be given but the big deal are the lessons we would learn so we must go through step by step till we reach our tomorrow
ps ours is waiting us in Batna can you imagine ?^^

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-07-21, 22:49   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
Marwa1612
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية Marwa1612

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

yeah "my inside" a very big challenge in Batna, it's not fair :'(

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-07-24, 18:09   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
Ninou XVII
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Ninou XVII

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I can not tell weather you're right or wrong even if i don't agree with you, after all we as humans differ in opinions on things and should repect each other , but i have to say that for me it's quite a depressing standpoint ,

i mean it's like you're saying that we should just surrender ourselves to the events that happened in the past and stop looking forward to the future because there's nothing new in the future,

well, new things happen in the future wether we like it or not, it's a fact , the outcome is inpredictable, we cannot tell exactly what will happen tomorrow it might be something good or bad and for the sake of argument i'll say that if you put the time and effort necessary, only good things happen, that's what makes the future beautifully misterious, exciting and challenging ( at least for me).

and sure, we have to not consider the past as negligable since it is a part of who we are, and what defines us but my point is to not forget about the future either [IMG]https://lh4.googleuser*******.com/1JT-qBJ3f50fHXm5olSyd1SQRyPRNQUUWSHdtTVepVpAmdppWJTiYh sunhfYanMNliBxMKyXBqdzxYpoeSrmjgkmMWq8tkpO_46g2jkI LnA1piH9vz0dZWnshogahrDP0A[/IMG]
we should not live in the past because life only moves forward.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-07-24, 23:33   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
نَازِكْ
عضو مميّز

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Marwa1612 مشاهدة المشاركة
yeah "my inside" a very big challenge in Batna, it's not fair :'(
but we took our right back

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-07-25, 00:12   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
نَازِكْ
عضو مميّز

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Ninou XVII مشاهدة المشاركة
I can not tell weather you're right or wrong even if i don't agree with you, after all we as humans differ in opinions on things and should repect each other , but i have to say that for me it's quite a depressing standpoint ,

i mean it's like you're saying that we should just surrender ourselves to the events that happened in the past and stop looking forward to the future because there's nothing new in the future,

well, new things happen in the future wether we like it or not, it's a fact , the outcome is inpredictable, we cannot tell exactly what will happen tomorrow it might be something good or bad and for the sake of argument i'll say that if you put the time and effort necessary, only good things happen, that's what makes the future beautifully misterious, exciting and challenging ( at least for me).

and sure, we have to not consider the past as negligable since it is a part of who we are, and what defines us but my point is to not forget about the future either [IMG]https://lh4.googleuser*******.com/1JT-qBJ3f50fHXm5olSyd1SQRyPRNQUUWSHdtTVepVpAmdppWJTiYh sunhfYanMNliBxMKyXBqdzxYpoeSrmjgkmMWq8tkpO_46g2jkI LnA1piH9vz0dZWnshogahrDP0A[/IMG]
we should not live in the past because life only moves forward.

I see and i respect your opinion because each is holding a side of reality
but what i've really meant is that we don't have to be hasty to live the future we shouldn't get ride of the past just to reach the future because we would have nothing but regret .
thanx for passing by n keep being around i appreciate ^^

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-07-25, 16:26   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
Ninou XVII
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Ninou XVII

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة انتصار1995 مشاهدة المشاركة
I see and i respect your opinion because each is holding a side of reality
but what i've really meant is that we don't have to be hasty to live the future we shouldn't get ride of the past just to reach the future because we would have nothing but regret .
thanx for passing by n keep being around i appreciate ^^

you're welcom and yes i'll be arround , unlike previous days i have i lot of spare time now but it seems like there isn't much activity in this english club lol

i guess people don't like expressing themselves in english

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-07-25, 22:12   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
نَازِكْ
عضو مميّز

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Ninou XVII مشاهدة المشاركة
you're welcom and yes i'll be arround , unlike previous days i have i lot of spare time now but it seems like there isn't much activity in this english club lol

i guess people don't like expressing themselves in english

mmmmm this section used to be so active but take a look then answer me there's no rules here ppl are writing 3 topics per day they write whereever so we gotta blame both memebers and admin n when you write a topic that really worths none give a damn about it so you feel like you're wasting ya time in vain that's why active memebers left but we can bring the section back because it was home for all of us one day
and welcome here ^^

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-07-26, 15:24   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
فتاة+نينجا
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية فتاة+نينجا

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

yesterday is the past today is the present tomorrow is the future we can't hurry up or stop the time just to live in the past
and if we did something wrong in the past , it's not a bad thing to fix it today or tomorrow
we should enjoy every moment in our life ,learn from the past live for today hope for tomorrow

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-07-26, 23:26   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
نَازِكْ
عضو مميّز

الأوسمة
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة فتاة+نينجا مشاهدة المشاركة
yesterday is the past today is the present tomorrow is the future we can't hurry up or stop the time just to live in the past
and if we did something wrong in the past , it's not a bad thing to fix it today or tomorrow
we should enjoy every moment in our life ,learn from the past live for today hope for tomorrow
hi there ninja girl i love shinobis BTW
i liked your opinion n especially whan you talked about fixing our mistakes n yeah in this life we are merely learners n the best teacher is certainly "the past "so we gotta live the moment before it drafts away from our hands to never know smth called "regret"
best regards girl keep being around n welcome here^^

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
edge, tomorrow

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 05:44

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)