هل فعلا تخصص ادب ولغة انكليزية ضعيف جدا في الجزائر ؟؟؟ - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم الثانوي > جسر منتديات الجلفة - من الثانوية للكلية

جسر منتديات الجلفة - من الثانوية للكلية من إعلان نتائج البكالوريا، مناقشة الرغبات و التخصصات، المعاهد و الجامعات، التسجيل، الطعون...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

هل فعلا تخصص ادب ولغة انكليزية ضعيف جدا في الجزائر ؟؟؟

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-07-05, 17:17   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
آلاء بلقيس
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي هل فعلا تخصص ادب ولغة انكليزية ضعيف جدا في الجزائر ؟؟؟

I'm writing this topic in English because so many people here have doubted my abilities when I said I was really REALLY good at it even though I'm a scientific student and I just passed my baccalaureate with an average of 16.54....I love maths, physics and science but my first and last passion is English.....I'm addicted to reading English books and novels...I even write my own English stories and poems....and my biggest dream is to be one day a published author ....i don't want to be a doctor or a pharmacist or whatever this country is forcing me to be...All I wish for is one thing,,,and that is to major in English literature....but everyone is saying I will for sure regret my decision due to the very poor level here in Algeria no matter where i study....I don't feel like doing anything else in my life....now i'm so lost....i know what i want,,, but i'm scared of being disappointed if i choose it...at the same time i think that studying something i'm not even slightly interested in won't be a good idea.....i know a lot of you will say that my dream might not come true...but so many Algerian authors have become famous writing in french, why can't i be like them even if i write in English ????

I'm willing to pursue my higher studies in London if i get the chance...Is it possible ???

you don't have to answer in English though,,,just like i said before,, i only want to prove my point....

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-07-05, 17:31   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
!?زين الدين?!
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية !?زين الدين?!

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

لا بالعكس
مستوى مقبول نوعا ما
ويختلف من جامعة لاخرى

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-07-05, 17:59   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
maldito vida
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية maldito vida

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

you know sister,i have the same probleme
i'm scientific but i'm good in english and like u said it's my fiirst and only passion
i know i can acheive a lot with english but i'm just afraid of the low level here in algeria too
i want ENS in english ,not because i love teaching but because it's the only way to practise english and get a job
(an advise sis pray (salat elistikhara
allah konws what's the best for u
he won't let u down
good luck

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-07-05, 18:27   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
Hind_dz
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hind_dz

الأوسمة
الموضوع المميز لسنة 2013 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

,,well..i have to say that ur English is quite good

don't mind what other people tell u because it's ur life,, so don't fulfill nobody's desires but urs, or else u'll end up studying something u don't even like, hence, u'll be miserable doing so

if u think u can go far by studying English, u will insha'Allah

just don't 4get salat el'isti5ara

May Allah be with u

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-07-05, 18:42   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
amamek2000
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة آلاء بلقيس مشاهدة المشاركة
I'm writing this topic in English because so many people here have doubted my abilities when I said I was really REALLY good at it even though I'm a scientific student and I just passed my baccalaureate with an average of 16.54....I love maths, physics and science but my first and last passion is English.....I'm addicted to reading English books and novels...I even write my own English stories and poems....and my biggest dream is to be one day a published author ....i don't want to be a doctor or a pharmacist or whatever this country is forcing me to be...All I wish for is one thing,,,and that is to major in English literature....but everyone is saying I will for sure regret my decision due to the very poor level here in Algeria no matter where i study....I don't feel like doing anything else in my life....now i'm so lost....i know what i want,,, but i'm scared of being disappointed if i choose it...at the same time i think that studying something i'm not even slightly interested in won't be a good idea.....i know a lot of you will say that my dream might not come true...but so many Algerian authors have become famous writing in french, why can't i be like them even if i write in English ????

I'm willing to pursue my higher studies in London if i get the chance...Is it possible ???

you don't have to answer in English though,,,just like i said before,, i only want to prove my point....

Thanks to you sister for your lovely english
first i'm 34 years old, and I’m engineer in computing sciences, i had my bac in 1997 option exacts sciences and I’ve studied in INI (Now it's called ESI Ecole supérieure d'informatique) and I’ve achieve one of my goals, my second target now is english and what i have done is very simple juste a new bac in literature and philosophy and I get it with 11.32 (English 14.5 french 16.5 Math 18 and the others hhhh after 16 years from the first bac ) and I’ll get it inchaa Allah
juste a proposition if you have the challenge to have two studies in the same time you can get medicine and english in the same time , if you’re afraid take what do you really want .. English

Your big brother

l

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-07-05, 18:44   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
bens
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

look sister i read your topic and i was just confused like you because my family said to me to not choose english just to be close my house
but i will never ever change my choice i determined to be a teacher of english and to study english i set my heart on it and i suggest for you to follow your dream i know if you change your decision you will regret soon because you said that english is your passion don't let any one break your dream and i'm sure that you will be a very famous Algerian authors plz plz don't listen to any one like me i Will stand in the face of my family just because i love english and this is my decision and i know that they will be Attuned believe me i wish you all the best sister y

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-07-05, 19:14   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
رحمة 1994
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية رحمة 1994

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi sister congratulations for your BAC and your average
sister i had my bac this year too and i was in a scientific Stream as you were.your dream was to study English
mine is to study french, sister let me tell you about my cousin mehdi he had his bac in 1995 with a 14 he could do anything he want with this average in that time but he chose to sudy English and now he is a teacher of English in the university of Dubai and i see him so many times in tv
let me tell you that nothing is impossible in life just follow what you like and be who you want to be

Rahma ^^

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
الجزائر, انكليزية, تخصص, فعلا, نلعب, ضعيف

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 04:59

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)