40 hadeeth on The Islamic personality - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Islam Door

Islam Door Everything about Islam

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

40 hadeeth on The Islamic personality

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2016-02-04, 22:01   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
أم سمية الأثرية
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية أم سمية الأثرية

الأوسمة
وسام التقدير 
إحصائية العضو

Post 40 hadeeth on The Islamic personality

HADEETH 1: Purity and Sincerity of Intention
From 'Umar ibn al-Khattaab (radiyallaahu 'anhu) who said that Allah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) said: Actions are but by intentions and there is for every person only that which he intended. So he whose migration was for Allaah and His Messenger, then his migration was for Allaah and His Messenger, and he whose migration was to attain some worldly goal or to take a woman in marriage, then his migration was for that which he migrated.

Reported by al-Bukhari (English Translation Volume 1 Page 1 No. 1) and Muslim (Eng. Trans. Vol. 3, page 1056, no. 4692)

HADEETH 2: Distinctness
From Ibn 'Umar (radiyallaahu 'anhumaa) who said that Allah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) said: I have been sent before the Hour so that Allaah alone should be worshipped without any partner for Him, and my provision has been placed beneath the shade of my spear, and subservience and humiliation have been placed upon those who disobey my orders, and whoever imitates a people then he is one of them.

Reported by Ahmad (no. 5114) and others with hasan (good) isnaad (chain of narration). I have spoken about it in more detail in my footnotes to al-Hikamul Jadeerah bil Idhaa'ah (pg. 1-3) of Ibn Rajab

HADEETH 3: Justice and Being Justly Balanced
From Abu Hurairah (radiyallaahu 'anhu) who said that Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) said: Love the one whom you love to a certain degree (moderately), perhaps one day he will be someone for whom you have hatred, and hate the one for whom you have hatred to a certain degree (moderately), perhaps one day he will be one whom you love.

Reported by at-Tirmidhee (no. 1997) and others by way of Suwayd ibn 'Amr al-Kalbee: Hammad ibn Salamah narrated to us from Ayyoob as-Sakhtiyanee from Muhammad ibn Seereen from him. This isnaad is Saheeh (authentic) if Allaah wills.

HADEETH 4: Striving Against One's Desires
From al-'Alaa ibn Ziyaad who said: A man asked 'Abdullah ibn 'Amr ibn al-'Aas, saying: Which of the Believers is best in his Islaam? He replied: He from whose tongue and hand the Muslims are safe. He asked: Then what is the best Jihaad? He replied: He who strives against his own self and desires for Allaah. He asked: Then which of those who migrates (performs hijrah) is best? He replied: He who strives against his own self and desires for Allaah. He asked: Is it something you have said O 'Abdullah ibn 'Amr, or Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam)? He said: Rather Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) said it.

Reported by Ibn Nasr al-Marwazee in Ta'zeem Qadris Salaat (no. 639)

HADEETH 5: Gentleness
From Abu Hurairah (radiyallaahu 'anhu) who said that Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) said: Indeed Allaah is gentle and loves gentleness, and gives due to gentleness that which He does not give to harshness.

Reported by Ibn Majah (no. 3688) and Ibn Hibaan (no. 549)

HADEETH 6: Returning to the Truth
From Ibn 'Abbaas (radiyallaahu 'anhumaa) who said that Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) said: There is no believing servant except that he has a sin which he commits from time to time, or a sin in which he persists in and does not abandon until he leaves this world. Indeed the Believer was created as one who is frequently tried and tested, who often repents (then) forgets. When he is admonished he accepts the admonition.

Reported by at-Tabaraanee in al-Mu'jamul Kabeer (no. 11,810) its chain of narration is hasan.

HADEETH 7
: Responsibility
From 'Umar (radiyallaahu 'anhu) who said that Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) said: Each of you is a guardian and is responsible for those whom he is in charge of. So the ruler is a guardian and is responsible for his subjects; a man is the guardian of his family and is responsible for those under his care; a woman is a guardian of her husband's home and is responsible for those under her care; a servant is the guardian of his master's wealth and is responsible for that which he is entrusted with; and a man is the guardian of his father's wealth and is responsible fore what is under his care. So each one of you is a guardian and is responsible for what he is entrusted with.

Reported by al-Bukharee (Eng. Trans. 9/189/no.252) and Muslim (Eng. Trans. 3/1017/no.4496)

HADEETH 8: The Muslim Seeks to Make Excuses for Other Muslims
From Sa'd ibn 'Ubaadah (radiyallaahu 'anhu) who said that Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) said: ...and there is no one who loves to accept an excuse more than Allaah, and because of this he sent the bringers of good news and the warners...

Reported by al-Bukharee (Eng. Trans. 9/378/no.512) and Muslim (Eng. Trans. 2/782/no. 3572)

HADEETH 9: The Muslim does not Harbour Envy
From Ibn Mas'ood (radiyallaahu 'anhumaa) who said that Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) said: There is to be no envy except with regard to two: A man whom Allaah has given wealth which he strives to spend righteously, and a man to whom Allaah has given the Wisdom (i.e. the Qur'aan) and he acts according to it and teaches it to others.

Reported by al-Bukharee (Eng. Trans. 1/62/no.73)

HADEETH 10: Following and Applying Divine Guidance
From Umm ud-Darda (radiyallaahu 'anhaa) who said: I said to Aboo Dardaa (radiyallaahu 'anhu): Will you not seek for things to entertain your guests just as others seek for things for their guests? So he replied: I heard Allaah's Messenger (salallaahu 'alaihi wa'sallam) say: "Ahead of you is a steep mountain which will not be surmounted by those who are overburdened." So I wish to lighten my load for that ascent!

It is reported by al-Haakim (4/574), al-Baihaqee in Shu'abul Eemaan and others and its chain of narration is saheeh

رد مع اقتباس

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 12:55

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)