Confession and advice - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Confession and advice

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-02-28, 23:50   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
CANIM
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية CANIM

إحصائية العضو

Rosiecheeks Confession and advice

I have come across this game on another forum
nothing hard everything is simple
someone makes a confession about a bad habit or a bad event
then the one who comes after solely advise him to correct that habit or fact

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-28, 23:54   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
CANIM
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية CANIM

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I get started ok !!! I have a bad habit ... I am lazy , there are days where I do nothing totaly nothing!!!! it happened to me especialy when I feel upset or feel that I didn't find my way yet in this life

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-29, 17:27   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
yakumo
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية yakumo

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Well, be wise enough to decide what goal you gonna take in this life & what path shoulda be walked on, ..So that, you'll not stumble..& try strongly to leave out all the stuff that makes u upset,,cuz it'll hide a better opportunity in front v u..this's what can I say 4 all
Now, my bad habit is that I used to be lonely..In other word, am not 'SOCIAL' at all..it seems I never leave footprints in people 'round me!!I
Thnxx 4 the Nice Idea of an Efficient Topic
Keep going
Peace

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-29, 17:56   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
SMASH
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية SMASH

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

! don't be sensitive don't be too seriouse just be funny and positive

my bad habit is that I call names toooooooo much, it is out of controlllll

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-01, 17:56   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
CANIM
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية CANIM

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة yakumo مشاهدة المشاركة
Well, be wise enough to decide what goal you gonna take in this life & what path shoulda be walked on, ..So that, you'll not stumble..& try strongly to leave out all the stuff that makes u upset,,cuz it'll hide a better opportunity in front v u..this's what can I say 4 all
Now, my bad habit is that I used to be lonely..In other word, am not 'SOCIAL' at all..it seems I never leave footprints in people 'round me!!I
Thnxx 4 the Nice Idea of an Efficient Topic
Keep going
Peace
you aren't lonely is just a feeling open your eyes well and see all those people around you if you smile to them and say nice things you will get millions of smiles and million of kind words back, people who judge theirselves as non sociable are making a big mistake, when you think you aren't sociable you will act and feel like you realy aren't sociable, and your actions and feeling will be transmitted to other people through your eyes and your body, so people will understand how do you judge yourself and get non interest on you, too simply because you aren't thinking positive about yourself, instead you can say I missed something that I should learn to make friends and be more popular, there is many ways to increase your sociability, the best one I know is to open your heart to people , to accept them as they are, to learn how friendship works and how improve it with time, don't be perfectionist ; see how life it is and don't expect that life will be like you think it should be

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-01, 18:04   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
CANIM
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية CANIM

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة SMASH مشاهدة المشاركة
! don't be sensitive don't be too seriouse just be funny and positive

my bad habit is that I call names toooooooo much, it is out of controlllll

my young brother when he was 6 to 7 years old was repeating any bad word he heard in the neighbourhood so my mother annoyed by all the shame he was causing all the time took a hot pepper and brushed his mouth with !!!!

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-01, 18:07   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
CANIM
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية CANIM

إحصائية العضو

Rosiecheeks

I have another problem I want to fix

most of my friends are boys ! why i can't be friend with girls ?

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-02, 17:10   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
Sadinne
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Sadinne

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Being friends with girls isn't as hard as it might seem to you, you should just take a step forward and try to talk to them, joke with them...They also might seem arrogant at first, but once you'll get to know them, you'll realize they're not so bad

Although, you should keep in mind that girls will definitely not be the same kind of friends as guys, boys are straight forward, if he doesn't like you, he won't talk to you, and if he does, he won't talk ABOUT you in your back, most of the girls will call you names when you're not here, and kiss you and hug you once you arrive...You need to get used to that xD

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-02, 21:20   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
CANIM
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية CANIM

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Sadinne مشاهدة المشاركة
Being friends with girls isn't as hard as it might seem to you, you should just take a step forward and try to talk to them, joke with them...They also might seem arrogant at first, but once you'll get to know them, you'll realize they're not so bad

Although, you should keep in mind that girls will definitely not be the same kind of friends as guys, boys are straight forward, if he doesn't like you, he won't talk to you, and if he does, he won't talk ABOUT you in your back, most of the girls will call you names when you're not here, and kiss you and hug you once you arrive...You need to get used to that xD
yes that what I like in boys and friendship with boys help a lot to grow up they give advices they like to help to share what they know but girls !!! only envy only coooking talks only materialism and stupid stuff ... nothing to do nothing interesting

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-02, 22:20   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
zucchero
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية zucchero

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

my problem is I can't understand myself and always myself surprises me I can't even trust myself anymore myself is my first ennemy ... who has a solution please post it coz I need your help

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-02, 23:00   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
Sadinne
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Sadinne

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة zucchero مشاهدة المشاركة
my problem is I can't understand myself and always myself surprises me I can't even trust myself anymore myself is my first ennemy ... who has a solution please post it coz I need your help
If I were you, I wouldn't worry too much about this, we've all been there before, the "I don't understand myself, what do I want? What's my goal in life" it's completely natural to feel this way, but you should never say that you're your own enemy

Hating yourself, or acting with yourself as if there was someone else in you isn't the solution, you and yourself are one, and you should try to make the best of it

Here's a trick I used to do (And I still do it) when I'm upset, go to somewhere where you're alone and no one is there to disturb you, pick up a pen and a paper and write...Don't ask me "Write what?" just write, and after a while you'll realize you're writing your heart out on that paper, and you'll find out new things about yourself you didn't even know before

You should know that you don't have to know "Who you are" right now, people spend their whole lives trying to find the answer to this question, and you're still so young and have so much ahead of you, don't complicate things for you yourself, God created you for a reason and a purpose in this life that you'll figure out in the right time

You're a beautiful person, and you should have faith in yourself and in your capacities no matter what, you need to find strength in yourself,and I am sure you will

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-02, 23:03   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
Sadinne
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Sadinne

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة CANIM مشاهدة المشاركة
yes that what I like in boys and friendship with boys help a lot to grow up they give advices they like to help to share what they know but girls !!! only envy only coooking talks only materialism and stupid stuff ... nothing to do nothing interesting
Totally >< but you know how it is in our community, you can't keep hanging out with guys only, or rumors will spread around about you --" ...It sucks I know xD

But you know, not all girls are this bad, sooner or later you'll find some girls you'll actually enjoy talking to, and who'll have the same interests as you..Just look closer =p

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-03, 09:02   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
CANIM
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية CANIM

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

honestly honestly I don't care about what people says in my back even though I 've never heard something nasty or unpleased about me just because with boys I am more seriouse and respectful, with girls I am more hypocrite I always tell what I don't think , to look polite and kind, but sometimes I dare say what I properly think just to feel relieved and regret it after ...

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-03, 09:14   رقم المشاركة : 14
معلومات العضو
CANIM
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية CANIM

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hey sadine it's your turn now , tell us "as a high school student" wich kind of problems are you facing , we are here to help !!! don't be shy

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-03, 11:47   رقم المشاركة : 15
معلومات العضو
Sadinne
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Sadinne

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Well, I don't have "People" problems, cause well..I don't care about anyone, and I act the same way you do, I love that feeling when someone comes over and they're so nice to me while they were talking about me just a minute ago, and I'm here like smiling and pretending that I believe them and that I have no idea about it xD

I think the main problems I have in my life, are my messed up relationship with my familly (except my dad) and the fact that I'm freaking out about my bac next year, especially cause I have a HUGE math issue T_T

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
confession and advice

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 22:21

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)