الأوسمة
العضو المميز لسنة 2013 وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية المرتبة الثالثة 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Hillin مشاهدة المشاركة
Hey brother karim
glad to see u around
I do approciate ur words bro,.Well, frankly speaking, to learn new lgs one should try to do every thing just to get/master tem even if he felt for once he is gonna be a child again ^^yeah absolutely right I do agree;it's really worth to read somene's diaries I don't know but i may say you may feel every word s/he used 'expressive nd heart -touching " i guess.Dear brother, the Paragraphs're full of mistakes but I prefered to post them as they're (authentic work ^^
mant thx for ur passing by nd for sharing such cute title I guess it's funny too nope! btw is it available book i mean on the internet as a PDF format!!!!! I'ld really grateful to hear from u again
have a wonderful day

Yes trust me they're so cool ... well it's a diary of a wimpy kid who is weak and most mocked and tricked by his older brother and
other people from his neighbourhood or his relatives ha ha and he just narrate his sufferance and his funniest situations
in school, pool gym and any place he goes to.
Two of them are available in the internet but you need to be too smart in computing in order to get them. I downloaded them through
Torrent sites and 6 of them can't be read using acrobat reader of pdf files but a software specified for MOBI format which is
called (Calibre) can open any format of a file.
If only the internet service is strong in this bled I would upload them all for you :/

رد مع اقتباس