منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب - عرض مشاركة واحدة - Come on in and join us
الموضوع: Come on in and join us
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 2016-07-20, 22:13   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
toulay
أستـاذة، مراقبة منتديات الانجليزية، والتّعليم الثّانوي

الصورة الرمزية toulay

الأوسمة
العضو المميز 
إحصائية العضو

B11 Come on in and join us

Hello everybody! How's it going? I hope
everyone out there is doing great
!

Well, I am not so great at the moment because I am disappointed about the situation here at our forum! Why is it completely deserted? No threads, no comments, no effective participation. Nothing!
Even if there is participation, you will find just: thank you, nice, amazing. What's that? Don't get me wrong. I appreciate the people who at least come to say "hello", but things are getting worse and the English forum can almost be considered DEAD.

I wonder why we have all these potentially great sections: Islam forum, English Club, English Learning, English Literature, Member Writings and Requests sections, but there is 0 participation. .
Enough is enough. If there is no participation in the aforementioned sections, why are they there? Why are they still available? Would it be better to remove some sections or close the English forum forever.

English is an international l a n g u a g e and one must learn it. It's thel a n g u a g e of technology, business and international understanding.
It's very crucial to learn English and communicate with it.
So,wake up.
Let's bring this forum back to life! No time for sleeping anymore!
Let's not be lazy. Let's not be shy.
Are you afraid of making mistakes? Don't be afraid!
As any good English teacher will tell you: That is the way that we learn.

I am here to encourage you to keep learning and practicing English. Let's keep the section open. I know that there are a lot of good English speakers out there and many very enthusiastic learners.

We need topics for debate. I know that there are a lot of intelligent minds out there.
Come on and join us.
We need the moderators and their ability to unite us and inspire us.

I hope that this topic has encouraged you and together we can make things better

رد مع اقتباس