منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب - عرض مشاركة واحدة - طلباتكم اوامر لأي بحث تريدونه بقدر المستطاع
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 2012-02-13, 23:10   رقم المشاركة : 1722
معلومات العضو
محب بلاده
مراقب منتديات التعليم المتوسط

الصورة الرمزية محب بلاده

الأوسمة
وسام التميز وسام المسابقة اليومية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

try to go to page 170 of your school book the script about the tourist talking about
the trip to the royal mauritanian mausoleum , read it carefully then try to look for the famous places where you live
and talk about them , just change and modify according to your area , keep the same script but talk about your area
form very simple sentences and you will get a great composition
for example here in Medea I asked my learners to talk about a famous place ( Amir Abldekader House) and here is the composition:

Good morning, ladies and gentlemen.I hope you will enjoy your excursion with a visit to Médéa. Our trip will be to the House Of Emir Abdelkader which is in the center of Médéa .We will start from Algiers. On our way we will visit Blida which is between Algiers and Médéa .First we'll stop at the 'Citadel ' where you can admire the beautiful Mountains of "Chiffa" and their waterfalls .It's also famous for its 'monkeys " , they are very interesting animals to see.Then we will arrive to Médéa which is a mountainous city .It is very antique city .It was built during th e'Turks' .When we get into the middle of the city , you are going to see the city of Médéa .Later we will get into the House of Emir Abdelkader.It's a very wonderful city which still witnesses the History of Algeria.After that we will come back to Algiers , on our way we will stop at "Alhamdania" and have some 'Méchoui" there.It a very famous place for its dish……

good luck

رد مع اقتباس