منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب - عرض مشاركة واحدة - the real love story in the Titanic incident-2
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 2010-12-30, 18:58   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

Icon24 the real love story in the Titanic incident-2

The young woman started talking about her prestigious daily life in England and her new car “porsche carrera gt” which was friendly to nature, and she continued gossiping like most of women do.
After many meetings ‘dating in fact’ the two fell in love with each other.
In the third day night, she invited him to a dance party, and guess who was the singer, yes it was Celine Dion with her gorgeous song “my heart will go on”, when Celine watched rose and the young man dancing in harmony she felt jealous and decided to take them apart, because she wanted the young man strongly.
After a while, Celine knew that she can’t realize her purpose then she threw herself in the ocean, and when she was falling from the steamship she was singing “ my heart will stop here my beloved………, oh my god I forget to ask him about his name” she said suddenly. But it was too late.
In the same time, Rose and the young man were in romantic moments, each one expecting the other to say “I love you”
The young man said: “ listen Rose, I want to tell you something”
She said: “don’t ask me to pay the coffee price”
“no, idiot ! it’s more important, Rose” he said.
“don’t ask me to lend you my car” she added.
“shut up, just listen to me, ok?”
“ok”
“ Rose I…… “ and suddenly the steamship collided with an iceberg
to be continued.