منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب - عرض مشاركة واحدة - let us talk about children kidnaping
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 2013-10-26, 14:36   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
رثاآء
بائع مسجل (أ)

الأوسمة
وسام أحسن مصمم دروس 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i believe that the kidnappers themselves do not know why they are doing this!!
seriously they do not have a specific reason,, most of them say that because the lack of the oppourtunity to work we're kidnapping kids and asking for money !!
but seriously is that a valid reason??? even though i've never heard that a kidnapper asked for money, most of the kids that we've heard about them on TV were killed cruely!!!!!
so i hink this is beyond what the average citizen would think, let's take a moment to think about this situation did we have it before?the kidnapping thing!!? when we were kids we had the opportunity to live as a KID (the true meaning of child) we were silly and naive we played with dirt and we even ate sand and soap !! now i can barely see innocent kids most of them are very mature!!! because of their parents are telling them to be careful all the tie and to not trust people! and they have all the right to warn their children because they are afraid .
my point of a view is that these kidnappers are not stealing lives they're stealing children spirit and innocent.

thank you for this topic it's really intresting and sensitive and sorry for my blabla

رد مع اقتباس