قديم 2017-02-28, 21:26   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
Nightwatch
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية Nightwatch

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

February 28, :
After a long time I have realized the sad truth that I may never be a teacher, it came as a shock to me yesterday, when I heard the news that the government intends to stop hiring people from public universities for teaching, but somehow, I found the Idea funny to the extent that it made laugh. The efforts and hardship of five years of your life can easily be forgotten, and ignored as if it were never spent for the sake of one lame government decision.
This event made me reflect again on how much fragile to live in this country, a country where a job and a wife is the utmost dream of its youth, what is left to be done here but gathering one’s things, and leave.
Truth to be told, moments after, a feeling of resentment of this place sparked in my heart, and thoughts of how to escape this large prison enlarged within my mind, but again the task is not easy, how does one flee out when he doesn’t have wings in his possession. Again, reluctance and doubt shook my spirit, for one wrong step is all it takes to ruin your life.
Days after, numb and apathy took place over my being, I became heedless for what days may bring, I mean, does it really matter to plan anything, when GOD has already decreed your life plans, why would I do, if everything is already done.
It hurts more when I remember that I have sacrificed more than time and efforts for the sake of University, I have sacrificed you dearest, I may not regret the pain of those years, but I regret you, and now all is forgotten, all is lost.
After every night comes day and winter never last forever, the question is what will you do when it clears for you? Will you move on, or be the prisoner of your dark days?

رد مع اقتباس