معلومات العضو
yakumo
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية yakumo

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Karim-Rap-4-Life مشاهدة المشاركة

I don’t if i got your message for real or not; I mean about the new style if you mean the new method of writing I mean in the first writing I used to write randomly without measures and without counting lines and other Musical criteria. The lines here are shorter than the previous due to the kind of beats I was writing on they are slow and each line must contain only one bar after the middle of it and so on … and you can feel the flow reading it. My causes come coincidently sometimes when I’m walking street or watching TV or doing anything else words come to my mind and then I start to compose lines Two, three, four lines and a new subject and theme is built then I carry on writing till the end it depends on how much information I have about the topic, searching for rhymes, assonance, consonance … etc. about writing anything I want! I’m trying to be mature and having my personal attitudes no hypocrisy and paradox only reality and being real it’s the characteristics of a good citizen and freedom of expression. You’re my fan man thanks a lot for your following and time actually it’s the reason I carry on, you are appreciated; actually I found your vote last year on the contest of 10 best topics in the Member’s writing. For the next one (The 4th Damn) talking about politics and society in Algeria I’m not going to talk about it so much let it when it’s posted and analyze it needs the 4th verse to be finished and it’ll be ready for post. I hope you will like it Inshalah thanks for your support my brother you’re appreciated again.

From the looks of your comments, it sounds like we may have come up with a winner with this great topic!! Thanks man, I really appreciate every single word you wrote!
The human mind is powerful, it can literally create darkness or light,,it's our choice!...& when you think you have the world in the palm of your hand, keep in mind life has a pretty way of knocking us off the perch we create in our magical magnifying minds..So stay brillant, be confident!..& I'd be willing ,bother, to bet you're learning how to do better.That's the point of getting older ; & it's my chance to also get better..(It's a brave thing to have a such good company) let’s do our best to spend more time in our heads and much more time in our hearts (with rhyme as you used to) LOL),,& with that, into the world we go!
The ending caption of this one;;;Believe in yourself, follow your words, and never EVER give up. You were really my best & you still are! ...Exciting to read your next greatest topics brother
God bless you

رد مع اقتباس