yakumo
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية yakumo

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Karim-Rap-4-Life مشاهدة المشاركة

Hello what's up brother how r u doing
Yeah, it's a great world that needs more attention needs a great mind's eye more culture rich vocabulary for a special delivery. It depends on who's the writer? if he's that good type it will be a good one talking about life in general or some cases in special private or whatever...! but if the writer is sick minded person and (makhlou3) his writing will be like I kill u I have cars I do this I did that see my cats eat my luch hhhhhh u know that kind of celebrities the Phony ones the cowards u know that kind of people who follow and immitate MK celebrities Hhhh
and yeah It was written and done in 2013 in a different way but I changed everything but leaving the same theme which is
I am not playing I am serioud in my topics

Hi bro! that's pretty fine,thnxx!I
Yeah, I see a new style has so much potential, and so do u! The secret ain't the size of the steps u take; the secret is actually takin' one...ur cause's often much deeper .. so much efforts!! cuz when u choose to... U can handle anythin'..U can achieve anythin'..U can do anythin'.,,U Can!!!!& I'm one v ur fans!
I'm gonna be ready fr a new one!!

Just keep this masterful spirit!

رد مع اقتباس