المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : english expressions

sweetita
2011-04-14, 19:28
2)

Dear fellow citizens,

Corruption is an evil that must be fought now! In order to win this fight I urge all people to unite around me. If I were elected head of state, I would apply the following anti-corruption programme.

First, I would pass stringent laws to protect citizens and punish the embezzlers and bribe takers, I can not tolerate that honest citizens be the victims of corrupt civil servant.

Next, I would appoint loyal and honest civil servants who do not accept bribery and I inspect the civil servants regularly.

I would also fight tax evasion and capital flight. Those who earn a lot of money must pay their taxes and contribute to the development of the country therefore any tax evader would be severally punished by specially appointed tribunals.

Finally, I would tell my fellow country men that the right way to stop and fight corruption is to organise anti-corruption associations and teach children ethical behaviours to prevent them from behaving unethically.

I wish we can stop corruption and forbid it if we work together.

3)

People argue that counterfeiting benefits consumers by giving them access to lower price goods. This is totally a mistaken claim.

Firstly, imitations are of such poor and bad quality that some products don’t last long. These products also contain dangerous substances which can affect our bodies like some Chinese blue jeans coloured with toxic paint. In addition, they are not safe such as the use of counterfeit car parts which cause accident.

Secondly, fake medecines are harmful for health and they can cause other dangerous diseases. Moreover they may kill people because they have a lack of active ingredients.

Thirdly, this phenomenon kills creativity and innovation because counterfeiters keep on copying and forging brands instead of thinking of news ideas. Besides, pirating products is indeed imitating other people’s property thus it cause a great financial loss.

Finally, counterfeiting gives a bad reputation to the country. Although they produce something good people no longer trust them. For instance, people don’t trust Chinese merchandise therefore this may have influence on economy.

To conclude, counterfeiting is an unethical behaviour. So, we fight it, we could create associations in order to eradicate counterfeiting and protect citizens from its dangers.

4)

adress
February 22, 2011.
Dear …
Today, I’m writing to you this latter because I want to describe my school to you with all what I feel about it.
Firstly, my school is situated in Sidi-aich. It is called xxxxxx and it is the oldest high school in the region.
Secondly, in my school there are two yards which are surrounded by flowers where we can relax and take a break during the permanence. Moreover, there are 15 classrooms and mine the best, because it is full of graphitise and drawings which give beautiful views. I remember my friends had painted an amazing board of nature on one of it walls.
Thirdly, let me tell you about my teachers. They are so caring and serious, they are always here to help all the students to satisfy their needs.
There are also students who sleep and eat there, because they live very far from the school. All the students work together and help each other. We feel ourselves as one family.
In conclusion, I can say that my school is the best. I can’t dream of a better school!

Lots of love
Signature. <3

5)

You tell me to decide what my ideal school would be like if I could plane one.

Well, I say my ideal school would be special. I wish my school would be great and well decorated. And, a school where the staff would be nicer, I wish I could also study in large and beautiful classes equipped with computers and material needed for experiments for the scientific streams, dictionaries, and listening laboratories for foreign ********s students. Especially, I wish I could study with nice students to live together as one family. I wish I could too attend the courses only in the morning because it’s so tiring when we study all the day long. Like wise, I wish I could attend only the subjects that I want. In other words, I wish I could have less subjects to study and I could study Spanish instead of mathematics, I wish I could also participate in different interesting activities like sport, theatre, music, drawing, cultural and other to enjoy and cultivate ourselves. I wish I could have a good relation with my teachers.

I hope that my wishes come true one day because it’s my dream.

manel de annaba
2011-04-14, 20:56
merciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

kadi samia
2011-04-16, 11:39
Thank soooooo much

sweetita
2011-04-17, 16:48
you welcome <3<3:mh92:

اية الريحان
2011-04-18, 11:40
:1:thank you tooooooooooooooooo much you are so funny